• Defined and executed global expansion plans for XT.COM within MENA and SEA Region, while ensuring strong coordination with CEO Founder, senior leadership team & other stakeholders
• Develop revenue growth strategies and KPIs to relentlessly drive operational excellence, helped MENA regional team to achieve revenue growth by 80% MoM
• Formed strategic partnership with tier 1 & 2 VCs (Dorahacks, Fundamental Labs, Shima Capital, CVVC, etc) from North America and MENA region, bringing in a weekly deal flow of 20-40 projects.
• Led global expansion, set up UAE & Malaysia offices and obtained exchange license, led the business development department, restructured MENA region to realize 50% MoM revenue growth and 70k AED cost savings per month.
• Facilitated the series A financing round of 6 million USD for portfolio company - PEAQ (led by Fundamental Labs)
• Assisted listing projects’ fund-raising efforts: Series A, 1 million transactions at XT
· Engaged in the management team due diligence, valuation of an Indonesian unicorn's (in e-commerce vertical) series B financing
· Analyzed the market size and growth trends, value chain structure, competition landscape of personal beauty care segment, presented 80+ page global investment thesis to Investment Committee.
· Attended weekly deal pipeline review meeting to discuss exit strategies;
· Analyzed the trading & transaction history and performance of top players to generate target investment themes
· Designed market entry strategy for Spain largest retailer, circulated new retail trend report globally (200+ clients)
· Orchestrated scenario planning of network strategy for a top luxury brand, achieving 18% cost savings p/a
· Published industry report forecasting post-COVID retail and consumer trends, with 2000+ viewership first week
· As a founding member of Sam's Cloud Operations, responsible for site profitability, site selection & contract negotiation of satellite DC, realized 110% GMV growth in 11.11, break-even in advance, revenue upside by 20%.
Managed supply demand forecasting of packaged goods category, improved forecast accuracy from 70% to 90%
· Rotated from Supply Demand Executive role to Buyer and Supply Demand Management roles in 3 years, covering end to end supply chain operations functions inside Apple
· Led 5 Capital Projects for system optimization, focusing on standardization and automation, saved million dollar demand with OEM production capacity
· Streamlined operations via report standardization and automation, improving efficiency by saving 5K+ hours weekly
· Engaged in PCB & FLEX material vendors’ auditing and due diligence process, analyzed pricing records to drive cost down, reach zero inventory left-over for 2 consecutive quarter-ends
· Sourced and interviewed 15-20 projects in IoT, consumer tech, SaaS per week, conducted industry research, company analysis, Unit Economics & Break-even analysis and comparable analysis.
· Facilitated two deals: a) music tech venture’s Series B 0.1 billion RMB, b) SaaS business Series A 50 million RMB
· Form 100 global VC partnership, advised 20 WEB3 startups in infrastructure/socialfi, NFT, facilitated US$130k for seed-round financing, referred 2 projects to enter BNB Chain ecosystem and 1 project Polygon ecosystem support.
· Devise Projects’ Go-To-Market strategy and helped to reach 5k DAU in 1 week.