I'm Francesco De Falco, a master's degree in Computer Science and
currently a "Senior Software Engineer I" at HCL Software, a company
where I am responsible for DevOps activities and a project based on
different technologies (Big Data, Data Analytics and Machine Learning)
in a team named Solutions whose purpose is to find new ideas and
solutions around existing products. Over the years I have held various
roles in different sectors, with ever increasing responsibilities.
My latest passion and career goal is to be able to work in the
blockchain field, a topic addressed in a master's thesis, an Interchain Developer Academy certification and on which
I worked for the first time as a Freelance Auditor in November.
I am a person with a sensitive emotional intelligence, who loves his
job and who tries to do his best to be able to obtain and satisfy not
only the customer or project requirements, but his own aptitude for
1) From April 2022 I am responsible and Scrum Master of AI Data Advisor, a solution based
on Big Data, Data Analytics and Machine Learning technologies:
- I am coordinating and leading different activities like project planning, developing, QA,
bug fixing and presentations
- I work directly with Python, OpenSearch, Facebook Prophet, Docker, JIRA. Other
2) From September 2021 I am responsible of DevSecOps activities implementing and handling
CI using mainly Jenkins, GitHub, HCL AppScan, Whitesource, SonarQube, Trivy tools.
3) As needed I work on other projects as software tester
I worked for the first time as auditor collaborating with Codezen, auditing a part of a project written in Golang using as static analysis tools Gosec and Staticcheck.
1) As a technical contact and team leader I dealt with the analysis, design, implementation and execution of automated and functional tests for customers in the Betting, Banking
and Automotive sectors
2) Implementation of automated tests on web portals using Groovy, Java, Junit, Postman,
Selenium, SoapUI, TestNG
3) POC implementations using various frameworks including Appium, Maven, OpenNLP,
1) Analysis, design, implementation and execution of functional tests for different platforms, such as WEB portals, mobile applications, bodycam and desktop
2) Involved in dozens of projects for as many national and international clients
1) As a software developer, I designed and implemented an entire module in C# (within the company CMS) for managing exceptions, extracting low-level informations useful for analyzing application problems
2) As a Data Warehouse Analyst I worked on the porting of an insurance portfolio and the creation of documentations for IVASS using the tools offered by the Pentaho Suite.