At Chainlink, we put our users first, focusing on consistently bringing innovative, world-changing products to market to serve millions of people every day.
We're designing tools and services that enable our users to build, run, scale, and integrate decentralized apps (DApps) in a trust-minimized world. That's where you come in: we're looking for a Senior Product Designer to enhance the developer productivity of Chainlink’s Services.
- Improve the user experience of Chainlink's services by enhancing the usability and accessibility of our products
- Consistently deliver high-quality projects that impact broader design systems
- Strengthen relationships and build trust with team members through successful delivery
- Push the company's visual style forward with strong visual design skills and attention to detail
- Ensure products are intuitive, usable, and seamless through advanced prototyping skills and the ability to communicate designs effectively in relevant design tools (we use Figma)
- Think of work in systems to ensure product consistency
- Identify areas of opportunity and collaborate on the development of repeatable, sustainable processes
- Mentor earlier career designers and contribute to building a strong and cohesive design team
- Partner with Product Management to define the right workflows, and to influence strategic decisions across all Service product interfaces (GUIs, CLIs, APIs, and documentation where relevant)
- Collaborate closely with other Product and Brand designers, marketers, and product owners to shape the evolution of Chainlink’s Design’s footprint
- Be a collaborative and trusted Design partner within Chainlink Labs
- At least 5 years of experience as a product designer
- Strong visual design skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrable experience working on developer-focused products
- Advanced prototyping skills and the ability to communicate designs effectively in relevant design tools
- Ability to execute projects independently and design large features with cross-product dependencies
- Ability to own multiple, concurrent projects and execute against multiple design priorities
- Understanding of the broader context of the product at the intersection of business, technical, and customer factors
- Ability to identify areas of opportunity and collaborate on the development of repeatable, sustainable processes
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to mentor junior designers
- Experience working on a remote, cross-functional design team.
- Blockchain interest or experience (bonus if you are already familiar with Chainlink)
- Design systems experience is a big plus. Additional web development experience is also great.
At Chainlink Labs, we’re committed to the key operating principles of ownership, focus, and open dialogue. We practice complete ownership, where everyone goes the extra mile to own outcomes into success. We understand that unflinching focus is a superpower and is how we channel our activity into technological achievements for the benefit of our entire ecosystem. We embrace open dialogue and critical feedback to arrive at an accurate and truthful picture of reality that promotes both personal and organizational growth.
About Chainlink Labs
Chainlink is the industry standard oracle network for connecting smart contracts to the real world. With Chainlink, developers can build hybrid smart contracts that combine on-chain code with an extensive collection of secure off-chain services powered by Decentralized Oracle Networks. Managed by a global, decentralized community of hundreds of thousands of people, Chainlink is introducing a fairer model for contracts. Its network currently secures billions of dollars in value for smart contracts across the decentralized finance (DeFi), insurance, and gaming ecosystems, among others. The full vision of the Chainlink Network can be found in the Chainlink 2.0 whitepaper
. Chainlink is trusted by hundreds of organizations—from global enterprises to projects at the forefront of the blockchain economy—to deliver definitive truth via secure, reliable data.
This role is location agnostic anywhere in the world, but we ask that you overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
We are a fully distributed team and have the tools and benefits to support you in your remote work environment.
Chainlink Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.