About Filecoin Foundation
Filecoin Foundation (FF) is an independent organization that facilitates governance of the Filecoin network, funds critical development projects, supports the growth of the Filecoin ecosystem, and advocates for Filecoin and the decentralized web. In 2017, the creators of Filecoin envisioned that an independent Filecoin Foundation would serve as the long-term governance body for the Filecoin Ecosystem. They gave the Foundation the mandate to “grow an open ecosystem for decentralized storage” and to “give developers an open and sustainable platform to build, enhance and monetize those services.” They wanted the Foundation to be modeled on Foundations for other open source projects like the Apache Software Foundation, the Mozilla Foundation and the Linux Foundation. The Filecoin Foundation operates independently of Protocol Labs, the organization that designed and built the Filecoin network. As a member of our early-stage team, you will have the opportunity to help define our growth as the organization scales. At Filecoin Foundation, we are a fully remote organization and support a remote, collaborative, and inclusive working culture from anywhere in the world.
As the Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) reporting to the HR Director, you are passionate about the employee experience journey and have hands-on experience with recruiting, employee engagement, performance management, training and development and HR program management.
In this role, the HRBP will have the opportunity to collaborate across various functions and across the broader ecosystem in order to put in place mechanisms to monitor the success of our people programs and be the people ambassador for our globally distributed team. The ideal candidate for this role will be a true generalist in all areas of Human Resources with a strong learning agility and a high aptitude for building programs and relationships.
- Serve as a trusted advisor and partner to leaders and managers on a wide variety of people-related and organizational initiatives including talent and rewards planning, change management strategy, employee relations and employee engagement solutions
- Lead day-to-day recruiting including process management and relevant training for hiring managers as needed. Collaborate closely with hiring managers to actively recruit new talent to the organization at all levels
- Manage and execute the onboarding process and training to help new hires get up to speed on our work and our world, in collaboration with team members from various departments
- Ensure proper staffing levels, infuse talent into the organization and improve bench strength. Proactively strengthen diversity as part of the talent acquisition strategy
- Partners with the HR Director on compensation and performance management process, programs and training
- Create, design and facilitate organizational training materials about Filecoin and the Filecoin ecosystem including inhouse learning content to uplevel skills and behaviors
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance
- Participate and leads general program management for the HR function in order to elevate the employee experience and increase engagement
- At least 5- 8 years of relevant experience as an HRBP for either a technology and or start-up with required experience in recruiting, performance management, compensation, learning and development
- Experience working in a Web3/crypto/blockchain company
- A natural facilitator with strong communication and presentation skills
- Thirst for knowledge and data including a passion for people development & learning
- Understanding of organizational dynamics and ability to work in a fast changing work environment
- Excellent written, verbal communication skills including facilitation
- Technically savvy with good understanding and use of Google Drive & Docs
- Sharp interpersonal skills with a strong backbone
- Ability to juggle multiple projects on different timelines in order to deliver the right results
- Commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion, and an understanding of how to build these these values into the workplace
- Comfort with remote, internationally-distributed teams
- Passion for the decentralized web and information access
The salary range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs.
At Filecoin Foundation, total compensation for this position includes a base salary, tokens (FIL), and exceptional benefits and perks. A reasonable base salary estimate of the current range for this position is $124,833 USD - $172,137 USD.