All in Bits (AiB) aims to create a more transparent and accountable world through open-source software that enables permissionless innovation and borderless transactions. Our technology empowers builders to launch sovereign blockchains and decentralized applications (dApps) that are secure, scalable, and interoperable.
As a core contributor to the thriving Cosmos ecosystem, AiB engineers pioneered the first-ever Proof-of-Stake network and built the core infrastructure that powers Cosmos today including Tendermint Core, Cosmos SDK, and Inter-Blockchain Communication (IBC). From creating and funding to engineering and marketing, we prioritize simplicity and minimal production to build technological solutions that endure.
AiB is committed to upholding core Cosmos values of transparency, accountability, and decentralization. That’s why we support the creation of the Decentralists DAO for the Cosmos Hub to move all operations on-chain, starting with engineering. By establishing the Decentralists Engineering Team (DET), we aim to advance core components of the Cosmos tech stack and encourage open dialogue, decision-making, and innovation.
How we work:
We focus on talent rather than location to hire the very best person for every role. Open communication is vital, and we use the best tools to collaborate efficiently. Everyone has the autonomy to create their best work, which we reward with unlimited growth potential. AiB is remote-first, and to support your working life, we offer carefully considered benefits and hold regular team and company-wide meetings to encourage collaboration and interaction between teams.
You have flexibility to work the hours best suited to your lifestyle; as long as you deliver consistent quality work, the sky's the limit! You will be required to be available from 8 am - 10 am PST some days when we bring our people together to contribute to our Townhall sessions. We value diversity, inclusivity, honesty, and accountability. AiB is a place where talent thrives and you'll have the opportunity to carve out an exciting career trajectory best suited to your unique skills and interests.
About the position:
The Senior Developer Relations Engineer is going to be a key part of the relationship between the Gno community and the Core team, kickstarting community initiatives and strategies to bring more developers into the ecosystem.
- Contributing and engaging with Gno.land community on protocols, standards, and technical specifications design.
- Participation in conferences.
- Communicate and manage our Discord server for developers working on exciting smart contracts.
- Provide support and gather insights into the workflow of blockchain app development from start to finish.
- Write content (technical and non-technical) to be used for a variety of purposes including but not limited to social media posts, website copy, blog posts, interviews, video scripts, animations, articles, and press releases.
- Manage events and offer mentoring, support, and guidance for developers and community members during physical and virtual events like meetups, hackathons, contests.
- Gather feedback from projects that used Gnolang and report findings back to the team for continued product improvement.
- Build simple applications and proofs-of-concept with the Gnoland stack to create examples and improve the developer experience of this platform.
- Collaborate with non-technical marketing team on social media strategy.
- At least 1 year of experience using Golang. Able to read, write, debug, test, comment, and review code.
- At least 1 year of experience with Blockchain, understanding of core concepts, and variety of use cases.
- Exceptional writing skills and examples.
What we offer
- The opportunity to be part of building the future of the Internet
- Excellent benefits like educational budget, fitness and wellbeing spend
- Healthcare, Dental and Vision insurance 100% covered for employees in the US
- Salary for this role can be USD 179,000 or 200,000/year, depending on level of experience.
How to apply
- Please, apply by submitting your resume and a link to a personal or side project in your GitHub profile.
Ignite in the news:
Direct applications only. Ignite does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies in response to Ignite website or social media posts. Ignite will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee relating to these unsolicited resumes. Ignite explicitly reserves the right to hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resume, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Ignite.