About the Opportunity
Kadena is seeking a new Product Marketing Manager to join our growing team!
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will play a pivotal role in Kadena's growth by streamlining and executing strategic marketing plans for our blockchain products and projects through extensive market research. Your primary tool will be Asana, a project management platform, to follow up with key internal and external stakeholders on products and projects in development. As a part of the marketing team, you will be responsible for helping craft and lead go-to-marketing with key stakeholders to ensure that products and projects are aligned with our target audience.
This position will report directly to our Chief Marketing Officer, with the opportunity to grow with the role and company.
How You'll Make An Impact
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis to identify market trends, customer needs, and opportunities, which you will use to make informed product marketing decisions
- Develop a deep understanding of our blockchain products and services, their unique value propositions, and how they address market needs
- Create clear and compelling positioning, features and benefits, and persuasive messaging that resonates with our target audience
- Provide input and lead the development of go-to-market strategies for product launches, ensuring alignment with company goals and objectives and building relevance and excitement for the Kadena brand
- Define our target audience, communication channels, product marketing roadmap, and promotional strategies
- Coordinate product launches, working cross-functionally with product development, design, and marketing teams to ensure successful and timely releases
- Define and track key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure the success of product marketing efforts while continuously refining and improving strategies based on data and feedback
What Sets You Apart
- 4-5 years of experience in product marketing experience in the technology industry, with a strong track record of launching and marketing successful products
- 3-4 years of experience working in the blockchain and cryptocurrency industry and having a deep understanding of its potential applications
- A results-driven mindset, with a focus on achieving and exceeding marketing goals
- Knowledge to automate the use of project management tools, preferably Asana, to help streamline aspects of various tasks
- Problem-solving skills and adaptability in a fast-paced, evolving industry
- Excellent communication and collaboration abilities
- Strong attention to detail and a commitment to maintaining accurate records
- Experience in marketing operations and/or project coordination
- Excellent English writing and editing skills, with a keen eye for detail and grammar
- Effective organizational and time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Process-oriented with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while upholding strict standards
- Self-starter, ability to lead innovative efforts, and drive for excellence
- Able to function independently, as well as collaboratively with other team members
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, operations, or commensurate experience preferred
- Ability to work CST or EST hours
Kadena requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Kadena considers requests for reasonable accommodations for medical or religious reasons pursuant to applicable law.
What We Offer
This role has an annual starting salary range of $90,000 - $110,000 + benefits listed below. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to your individual skills and experience.
- Fully paid medical, vision, and dental insurance for full-time employees
- Flexible savings accounts
- Company coin options
- Unlimited PTO (and a culture of taking time off) + Holidays
- Company wide closure between Christmas and New Years
- Remote company with annual in-person offsite
- Home office setup stipend
Who We Are
Kadena is the industry’s only scalable layer 1 Proof of Work (PoW) blockchain. The principal feature that drives Kadena is scalability, which enables Kadena to deliver infrastructure-grade performance for any blockchain project. Along with our own smart contract language Pact, Kadena's platform provides the world the tools and environment to turn ideas and ambitions into reality. Founded by Stuart Popejoy and William Martino who created JP Morgan’s first blockchain and led the SEC’s Crypto Committee, Kadena aims to allow for true blockchain mass adoption.
At Kadena, we value diversity, curiosity, a work/life balance, kindness, and teamwork.
Our Commitment to You
At Kadena we know that cultivating diversity and fostering an inclusive work environment is critical to our impact and success. We create an environment where no individual is advantaged or disadvantaged because of their background. We offer equal opportunity employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, or protected veteran status.
With a commitment to maintaining a bias-free environment in which harassment is prohibited, we respect cultural diversity and comply with the laws of the places in which we operate. We expect our business partners, suppliers, clients, and all of our team members to uphold these commitments.