About this role
As our Senior UX Designer, you will bring a unique mindset, set of disciplines & depth of craft to design unique interface and workflow solutions to elevate the users experience with our products. You will bring experience orchestrating and conducting user research to improve our products. Ultimately, you will play a key role in making our product more user-friendly and intuitive to users within the blockchain space.
What will you do?
- Collaborate with Designers and Developers, as well as across departments to create cohesive, intuitive, user-friendly software
- Cultivate a deep understanding of product specifications and user psychology within the crypto staking market
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs
- Use market and customer insight to find & implement creative ways to solve UX problems (usability, findability)
- Clearly communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
- Build great products that are beautiful, simple, and delightful
What excites us about you?
- You have at least 4 years of experience in UX Design, displaying ability to lead/manage teams and projects from conception
- You are confident in interaction design and information architecture
- You are a master in utilizing design softwares (Figma)
- You have experience utilizing multiple user research methods, running experiments and creating prototypes
- You have a track record of launching great products, collaborating with various team members and across departments
- You have an established & unique taste for design and UX. An obsession with quality and the little things
- You are comfortable with ambiguity, reacting in times of pressure, able to take charge and get things done despite the unknowns
What will be great to have?
- You are a creative problem solver with a picture perspective on the total user experience, with the ability to systematically visualize the market and empathize with stakeholders needs
- You are passionate about blockchain technology and a decentralized future
- You have working experience in a remote &/or startup environment
Why are we awesome you ask?
We are truly at the forefront of the crypto ecosystem as maintainers of the infrastructure layer of blockchain networks! We practice the crypto team mentality by assembling a truly global and diverse team. We collectively represent more than 12 different countries and are united in a single mission: building out the future of decentralization. At the core of all this are teams like us working relentlessly to build the necessary tools and applications that help run and secure blockchains. Here are some other reasons why you should join us:
- We have employees from over 10 countries across the globe, and you will be able to meet interesting people from different backgrounds and cultures. Distributed and remote work is baked into our culture.
- We are one of the top staking service providers with over $1B of assets staked across our validators. We actively explore and develop new products related to staking. You will work on high-impact engineering projects building exciting new products in a startup environment.
- We have a capable and passionate team. You will find teammates who are power DeFi users, intense NFT collectors, Bitcoin & Ethereum knowledge nerds, etc. You can learn and debate everything on crypto with our teammates.
- We are not backed by VC funding, and we are already profitable. Our financial independence means that we can make decisions independent of VCs, and we prioritize our ideals of decentralization, user sovereignty, and user privacy over simply making a profit. It also means that, unlike most other startups, stakefish can provide you with a stable low-risk employment opportunity without fundraising concerns.