As our Web3 / Full-stack Software Engineer, you will be designing, developing, and deploying software solutions that power various products at stake.fish. In this role, you will work closely with a group of talented engineers, product managers, and UX designers to build the next generation of staking products. Your work will help with securing a wide range of blockchain networks and contribute to the bedrock of decentralization.
What will you do?
- Build new products & features that meet critical product and business needs.
- Build pixel-perfect and responsive web applications with web3.js, ethers.js, React.js and TypeScript.
- Continuously prototype and improve UIs iteratively with the product and design team.
- Write server code in Python that is extensible, well-tested, and secure.
- Leverage automated testing, CI/CD, container orchestration, and other modern development techniques.
- Collaborate with the team to review PR, and make improvements to the codebase.
What are the requirements?
- You have deep front-end development knowledge and knowledge of React .
- You have experience with web3: blockchain, and smart contracts.
- You are proficient in using web3.js and ethers.js libraries.
- You are knowledgeable with Ethereum and EVM concepts.
- You have a good understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- You have a track record of designing, creating, and maintaining production services.
- Familiar with Linux, cloud services (such as AWS), and Docker.
- Able to work independently and set up an efficient development environment.
- You have basic skills on Unix command line & shell scripting.
What will be great to have?
- You can review EVM-based smart contracts and audit for security issues.
- You are contributing to the open-source community.
- You have working experience in a startup environment.
Why are we awesome you ask?
We are truly at the forefront of the crypto ecosystem as maintainers of the infrastructure layer of blockchain networks! We practice the crypto team mentality by assembling a truly global and diverse team (with even pseudo anonymous team members). We collectively represent more than 12 different countries and are united in a single mission: building out the future of decentralization. Crypto is here to stay, having introduced novel ideas such as DeFi, NFTs and DAOs. At the core of all this are teams like us working relentlessly to build the necessary tools and applications that help run and secure blockchains. Here are some other reasons why you should join us:
- We have employees from over 10 countries across the globe, and you will be able to meet interesting people from different backgrounds and cultures. Distributed and remote work is baked into our culture.
- We are one of the top staking service providers with over $3B of assets staked across our validators. We actively explore and develop new products related to staking. You will work on high-impact engineering projects building exciting new products in a startup environment.
- We have a capable and passionate team. You will find teammates who are power DeFi users, intense NFT collectors, Bitcoin & Ethereum knowledge nerds, etc. You can learn and debate everything on crypto with our teammates.
- We are not backed by VC funding, and we are already profitable. Our financial independence means that we can make decisions independent of VCs, and we prioritize our ideals of decentralization, user sovereignty, and user privacy over simply making a profit. It also means that, unlike most other startups, stakefish can provide you with a stable low-risk employment opportunity without fundraising concerns.