Interested in working on cutting-edge blockchain technology and creating equitable access to the global financial system? Since 2014, the mission-driven team at the Stellar Development Foundation (SDF) has helped fuel the tremendous growth of the Stellar blockchain network, an open-source platform that operates at high-scale today. Developers and companies around the world build on it, and the SDF team is expanding to support the rapidly growing and changing Stellar ecosystem.
SDF is looking for a marketing analytic strategist who obsesses themselves with optimization. In this role, you will seek to eke out incremental gains across all digital channels to maximize creative performance and shape content strategy. You will be expected to have an in-depth understanding of paid media, email/lifecycle marketing, SEO and web analytics with hands-on experience implementing high impact initiatives on these mediums. You will regularly disseminate performance on content and campaigns with a regular cadence of reporting with actionable insights that will either be executed by themselves or delegated to teams that can implement.
In this role, you will:
- Evaluate and implement improvements on digital strategy
- Monitor keyword ranking/position. Optimize SEO with on-page content and drive increases in organic traffic
- Provide recommendations to Editorial/Comms teams on content that would align with SEO initiatives
- Create integrated and cost-effective digital strategies by regularly reviewing the media spend and performance of each campaign. Provide recommendations of budget/channel/creative shifts
- Analyze and report on digital campaigns on multiple channels (Paid & Organic)
- Analyze user data - create clarity around user retention behavior and conversion event trends
- Develop clear and measurable objectives leveraging both existing frameworks and creating new frameworks to monitor the impact of SDF’s marketing initiatives
- Collaborate with creative teams, product marketing, and partnerships to help realize goals
- Research the latest digital tools and interactive trends
- Advanced understanding of GA4
- Build dashboards/explorations
- Implementation of UTMs/measurement techniques
- Basic comprehension of web development frameworks with some comfort in HTML/CSS
- 5+ years experience working in a CRM and working directly with email campaigns
- 5+ years experience working on digital A/B testing
- Web platforms (VWO, Optimizely, Optimize or equivalent)
- Digital ad AB testing
- Comfort with being hands-on directly in ad platforms
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Broad knowledge of best digital practices
- A true innovator - One that not only can disseminate complex data, but also take on initiatives with a data-driven approach and work cross-functionally with a team to execute
Bonus Points if you have:
- Enough SQL experience to be dangerous
- Prior experience working in Looker Data Studio or Tableau
- Prior experience with setting up custom event libraries on platforms like mParticle
- Some knowledge of crypto/blockchain
We offer competitive pay with a base salary range for this position of $120,000 - $160,000 depending on job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and location. In addition, we offer lumen-denominated grants along with the following perks and benefits:
- Competitive health, dental & vision coverage
- Flexible time off + 15 company holidays including a company-wide holiday break
- Paid parental leave
- Life & ADD
- Short & Long term disability
- FSA & Dependent Care Accounts
- 401K (4% match)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Monthly gym allowance
- Daily lunch and snacks in-office
- L&D budget of $1,500/year
- Company retreats
Stellar is more than a blockchain. Powered by a decentralized, fast, scalable, and uniquely sustainable network made for financial products and services and a thriving and passionate ecosystem that includes a non-profit organization driven by a mission, Stellar is paving the path to unlock the world’s economic potential through blockchain technology. Built with speed and low costs in mind, the Stellar network provides builders and financial institutions worldwide a platform to issue assets, and to send and convert currencies in real time creating real world utility. Founded in 2014, the Stellar Development Foundation (SDF) supports the continued development and growth of the Stellar network and also serves the ecosystem of NGOs, corporations, universities, small businesses, governments, and solo entrepreneurs building on the Stellar network through tooling, funding and strategic collaborations. Together, Stellar is where blockchain meets the real world.
About the Stellar Development Foundation
The Stellar Development Foundation (SDF) is a non-profit organization focused on working with and supporting changemakers to create equitable access to the global financial system through blockchain technology. SDF provides grants, investments, funding, and other awards to builders and organizations. SDF also develops resources and tooling on the Stellar network to help unlock real world utility. As a nonprofit foundation, SDF puts the health of the Stellar network and the Stellar ecosystem and its mission above all else.
We look forward to hearing from you!
SDF is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. SDF does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law.