Who We Are
At Okcoin, we believe our future is reshaped with technology. Founded in 2017, Ockoin is one of the world’s leading cryptocurrency spot and derivatives exchanges. Okcoin innovatively adopted blockchain technology to reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 20 million users in over 180 regions globally, Okcoin strives to provide an engaging platform that empowers every individual to explore the world of crypto. In addition to its world-class DeFi exchange, Okcoin serves its users with Okcoin Insights, a research arm that is at the cutting edge of the latest trends in the cryptocurrency industry. With its extensive range of crypto products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, Okcoin vision is a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
We invest in our people as much as we invest in technology. We are united by our engaging culture, here we win as a team, embrace changes, and do the right thing. We are committed to creating a friendly, rewarding and diverse environment for OKers. It doesn’t matter where you come from, here everyone feels valued, respected and has the same opportunities to develop and thrive — we want to bring out the best in you.
About the Team
The Risk function at OKX is responsible for the overall Risk culture at the company. We’re a team of risk-minded problem solvers who advise the business on the company’s regulatory obligations and enterprise risk.
What You'll Be Doing
Overall responsibility for the ongoing development, application and review of an effective Risk Management framework.
Develop and implement risk management processes and controls having regard to the size and complexity of the OKX’s business by:
- designing, developing and implementing the Risk Management framework to deliver adequate identification, reporting, escalation, management and mitigation of risks;
- operating the Risk Management Function in accordance with applicable regulation and best practice
- discovering and assessing short/medium/long-term emerging risks, analyzing internal and external events;
- developing a risk appetite framework and defining and documenting the annual Risk Appetite Statement and risk tolerance limits for all risk categories;
- providing overviews of the actual risk and liquidity levels for OKX US's, in comparison to documented limits and appetites;
- monitoring and reporting of OKX US's overall risk profile and compliance with the risk limits;
- reporting details of breaches to risk limits and analysis of likelihood of future breaches;
- developing an appropriate stress testing programme in line with OKX’s key risks and reporting on the results of stress testing;
- providing input on financial and non-financial risks in relation to capital planning;
- developing appropriate business continuity and recovery plans;
- working collaboratively with risk owners to ensure risks are identified, documented and managed appropriately;
- providing oversight and challenge to operational processes, in particular in assessment of the risks connected with product features;
- managing risks in respect of deviations from operational processes and operational failures, overseeing and reporting on the steps taken to remediate these;
- providing input on suggested remedial action required to address relevant risks;
- providing regular risk reports to the Boards;
- advising the Board on the impact on OKX’s risk profile and associated risks of strategic and operational decisions;
- establishing and maintaining risk management policies and procedures;
- operating an appropriate training programme on risk management best practices; and
- advising on and implementing appropriate risk treatments (avoidance, acceptance, reduce - i.e. mitigating controls, transfer etc).
Perks & Benefits
Competitive total compensation package
L&D programs and Education subsidy for employees' growth and development
Various team building programs and company events
Wellness and meal allowances [delete for remote roles]
Comprehensive healthcare schemes for employees and dependants [delete for remote roles]
More that we love to tell you along the process!