Figment is the world’s leading provider of blockchain infrastructure. We provide the most comprehensive staking solution for our over 200+ institutional clients including exchanges, wallets, foundations, custodians, and large token holders to earn rewards on their crypto assets. These clients rely on Figment’s institutional staking service including rewards optimization, rapid API development, rewards reporting, partner integrations, governance, and slashing protection. Figment is backed by industry experts, financial institutions and our global team across twenty three countries. This all leads to our mission to support the adoption, growth and long term success of the Web3 ecosystem.
We are a growth stage technology company – looking for people who are builders and doers. People who are comfortable plotting their course through ambiguity and uncertainty to drive impact and who are excited to work in new ways and empower a generative company culture.
About the Role
Are you a performance marketing pro with hands-on experience in advertising analytics and fintech? Figment is looking for someone like you to drive our growth. If you're passionate about data-driven strategies, persuasive ad copy, and optimizing funnels, let's talk.
- Researching and analyzing the latest developments and trends in the industry.
- Manage and execute the company’s customer acquisition and retention goals with a focus on building and managing our marketing funnel through targeted paid media, affiliate marketing, SEM, and more.
- Manage the platform marketing lifecycle customer journey for the various market segments and partner with Product marketing to drive further product adoption.
- Develop a demand generation strategy utilizing content marketing, organic growth strategies, partner marketing, and paid acquisition.
- Plan and coordinate various performance marketing campaigns, including product marketing campaigns, direct response ads, and remarketing across paid search, social and targeted display networks, working closely with external performance media buying agencies and/or contractors.
Providing regular monthly and quarterly performance reports around our growth and performance marketing by leveraging marketing attribution and measurement platforms.
- Build new marketing levers from the ground up, rapidly operationalizing top performers into evergreen programs.
- Collect and analyze campaign data to identify trends, performance metrics, and areas for optimization.
- Promoting and representing Figment in a positive manner.
- Identifying and collaborating with potential partners and influencers in the industry.
- Test, experiment, identify, and diversify the channel mix in a way that will maximize payback. Determine channel market fit.
- Upholding Figment’s values and mission in all interactions with the community and beyond.
- 3+ years of content marketing experience (1 year in crypto a PLUS) with a focus on paid search and digital channels.
- Hands-on experience with performance marketing, advertising analytics, and reporting.
- Experience with an in-house tech company, preferably a startup environment or a digital marketing agency working with brands in financial services or fintech space.
- A strong understanding of how to write ads with a persuasive and conversion-oriented copy for digital media channels, including web, email, social media, online communities, short-form video, display, and more.
- Experience analyzing customer data and product usage patterns to identify opportunities for growth. Use metrics across stages such as acquisition, activation, retention, and referral to track the effectiveness of your marketing efforts and make informed decisions.
- Paid campaign management - owning and optimizing our marketing funnel, enhancing landing pages, maximizing conversion rates, and revenue potential.
- Acquisition expertise, strong knowledge and experience in growth marketing, paid acquisition, and partner marketing.
- Strong project management and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively in a cross-functional and remote global team environment.
- Ability to synthesize diverse data and insights into a clear growth plan and comfortable with experimentation and testing new campaign ideas.
- Strong communication skills - you can communicate effectively both inside the business, at any level, and outside the business with stakeholders like partners and clients.
- Great attention to detail - you know that polish matters, and you execute everything you do through that lens.
- Robust work ethic - you’re highly motivated, proactive, and able to work independently or as part of a team to meet tight deadlines.
- Growth mindset - you believe that challenges are opportunities, and you don’t shy away from them.
Nice to Have
- Proficient with Marketing automation tools, Figma, Notion, Pardot, Beepro.
One of Figment’s core principles is “Making the Invisible Visible” - ensuring transparency and information sharing in all communication. Figment is committed to transparency regarding pay, benefits, and other compensation types for all internal roles as well as all roles being hired for.
Base Salary: The US base salary range for this position is USD $80,000- $135,000. The CAD base salary range for this position is CAD $80,000- $135,000.This range reflects base salary only, and does not include additional compensation or benefits. For candidates in other countries, the pay range will be disclosed upon your first interview with Figment (being a globally remote company, the list of salary ranges would simply be too long to note here!). The range displayed reflects the minimum and maximum range for a new hire across all of the US. A candidate’s specific pay within the range will be determined by various factors including job-related skills, relevant education, and training.
Benefits: All employees of Figment receive the following competitive benefits. For candidates beyond Canada and the US, benefits will be outlined during your first interview with Figment.
- 100% remote-first environment, with co-working spaces in our employee “hubs” across the globe for those who enjoy a hybrid model
- 4 weeks of PTO that kick in day one, with an additional 1 week of flex days
- Extended company-paid health benefits that kick in day one
- Best in class parental leave and flexible arrangements
- A home office stipend to create a space that you enjoy working in
- Monthly Wifi reimbursement
- A yearly Learning & Development budget
- 401K (US) or RRSP match (Canada)
- Stock Options in the company
- Competitive bonus (based on company performance) that is distributed quarterly - we believe that the company’s success should be shared with our employees often
- For roles listed within the Sales Department, there is instead a competitive commissions structure which will be outlined during your first interview with Figment
- Annual onsite company gatherings and retreats to inspire team bonding, collaboration, and fun!
- A culture of honesty, professionalism and risk taking in a high-growth environment
Figment is a remote-first company operating with a global footprint across 23 countries. Are you interested in helping us build the future of digital assets?