Building the Future of Crypto
Our Krakenites are a world-class team with crypto conviction, united by our desire to discover and unlock the potential of crypto and blockchain technology.
What makes us different? Kraken is a mission-focused company rooted in crypto values. As a Krakenite, you’ll join us on our mission to accelerate the global adoption of crypto, so that everyone can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. For over a decade, Kraken’s focus on our mission and crypto ethos has attracted many of the most talented crypto experts in the world.
Before you apply, please read the Kraken Culture
page to learn more about our internal culture, values, and mission.
Become a Krakenite and build the future of crypto!
The Marketing Operations and Technology team supports the company’s growth and client engagement strategy by implementing tools and executing cross-channel communications in order to help our clients make the most of Kraken’s exchange ecosystem. We strive to serve our internal and external clients with best-in-class technology and marketing best practices, such as hyper-personalization and real-time, relevant messaging, towards flawless execution.
Kraken’s CRM Ops team is looking for a campaign developer/specialist who will build marketing campaigns in our client engagement tool. We need support to execute and automate lifecycle campaigns using our best-in-class marketing technology tools to build complex customer journeys and dynamic, personalized content to serve all of our client segments. Besides building lifecycle campaigns, this is a role that will support a fast-paced environment, supporting ad-hoc campaigns such as new asset launches. This role will report to our Director of Marketing Technology and Operations, and collaborate cross-functionally with lifecycle marketing, product marketing, product management, and client support teams.
- Build and deploy on messaging campaigns across email, push, and in-app (web/app) messages; as well as audience segments based on the business logic provided by requestors
- Implement copy and creative tests, and provide design and copywriting input ad-hoc to optimize engagement & conversion
- Collaborate with internal partners for QA and approvals - sending test emails/push to requestors and coordinating with product teams in designing and QA-ing in-app messages
- Attend team meetings to understand priorities and conduct campaign reviews with relevant stakeholders
- Apply learnings from historical campaigns and help ideate on campaign testing roadmap for each customer journey towards optimization based on campaign and business KPIs
Skills you should HODL
- 2-5 years of experience with ESP management required (Braze, Klaviyo, Iterable, etc.)
- Intermediate knowledge of HTML/CSS coding
- An understanding of performance metrics as well as business/marketing analytics
- Strong organization and project management skills
- Strong crypto conviction and familiarity with our product offerings
Location Tagging: #US #EU #Canada #LI-AG1
Kraken is powered by people from around the world and we celebrate all Krakenites for their diverse talents, backgrounds, contributions and unique perspectives. We hire strictly based on merit, meaning we seek out the candidates with the right abilities, knowledge, and skills considered the most suitable for the job. We encourage you to apply for roles where you don't fully meet the listed requirements, especially if you're passionate or knowledgable about crypto!
As an equal opportunity employer, we don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Whether that’s based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws.
Stay in the know