As a Technical Product Manager on the Forte Wallet team, you will be responsible for executing and delivering various products and features in collaboration with our Tech leads, Engineering, and Program Managers. Additionally, with the broader Forte ecosystem, you will manage the entire product lifecycle, including conducting market research, writing product requirements, managing feature backlogs, and driving team meetings and communication requirements.
You will also be responsible for building a product roadmap that scales with customer needs and the progression of the business.
- Product Execution: Set clear expectations for product deliveries. Support team in creating task definitions and owning clarifications.
- Prioritization & Tradeoffs: Guide prioritization with an iterative mindset, so deliveries are always aligned with customer and business goals.
- Take Action: Always know the why in order to create a clear path for the team in face of ambiguous challenges
- Technical Curiosity: Get your hands dirty and make unfamiliar technologies, familiar
- Move fast: Work rapidly to identify solutions and ensure success in an aåmbitious startup environment.
- Cross-Product Team Coordination: Work closely with internal product teams to proactively coordinate complex roadmaps, features and timelines
- Communication: Serve as the primary communications bridge between stakeholders, engineering teams, and product leadership.
- Collaboration with Stakeholders: Partner with product managers, designers, and other key stakeholders to define product requirements and strategize roadmaps.
- Comfort in talking to customers: Collaborating with customers to ensure smooth onboarding, support and ideation
To be successful in this role, you bring:
- 5+ years experience in product management in SaaS, blockchain, or gaming industries.
- Full product lifecycle experience including building a product from concept and delivering it to the customers.
- Prior experience in building technical products like API’s,, protocols,, etc.
- Deep knowledge of blockchains and protocols.
- Experience with delivering a 0-1 product from concept stage to final delivery.
- Ability to decipher technical documents and help team prioritize the right items.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, judgment, leadership, decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to present information in a clear and concise way to multiple audiences and formats.
- Experience in guiding teams across geographies and cultures.
- A keen sense for how to navigate personalities and problem solve to ensure the best outcome.
- Ability to deliver success for partners by having a thorough understanding of Forte’s platform and its underlying technology.
At Forte, we are harnessing the power of blockchain to unlock richer economies, experiences, and ownership for players Our end-to-end platform enables the emergence of community economics, a system where the interests of game developers and players are aligned, leading to healthier, sustainable game communities. We imagine an ecosystem that enables people globally to have property rights for digital goods, makes it easy for anyone in the world to create and join economic organizations and, over time, build open systems with open protocols.
Forte is committed to providing equal employment opportunities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws.