- Manual black box and white box testing of iOS and Android apps
- Autotests creation and maintenance
- Testing activities estimation, prioritization, and execution
- Test documentation creation
- 3+ years full-time QA experience
- Experience with automation testing tools
- Experience in API testing with tools such as Postman, Charles or Proxyman
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Strong knowledge of QA processes and concepts
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Why work at Trust Wallet?
- Be a part of the world’s leading blockchain ecosystem that continues to grow and offers excellent career development opportunities.
- Work alongside diverse, world-class talent, in an environment where learning and growth opportunities are endless.
- Tackle fast-paced, challenging and unique projects.
- Work in a truly global organization, with international teams and a flat organizational structure.
- Enjoy competitive salary and benefits.
- Balance life and work with flexible working hours and casual work attire.
Apply today to join our team in building the world’s most trusted and secure crypto wallet and enable a decentralized future for everyone.
Trust Wallet is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We believe that having a diverse workforce is fundamental to our success.
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.