All roles with Chainlink Labs are global and remote-based. Unless otherwise stated, we ask that you try to overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST). We encourage you to apply regardless of your location.
Chainlink is the industry-standard Web3 services platform that enables developers to build feature-rich Web3 applications with seamless access to real-world data and off-chain computation.
• Chainlink has helped enable $8T+ in transaction value since the start of 2022.
• Over 1,700 Web3 projects have integrated Chainlink services.
• Chainlink is live on 15+ blockchains with many having joined the Chainlink SCALE program.
• Chainlink is relied upon by industry-leading protocols like Aave, Compound, Paxos, Synthetix, and ENS.
• Chainlink has delivered 7.4B+ data points on-chain and onboarded 900+ decentralized oracle networks.
• Chainlink has established collaborations with Associated Press, Accuweather, AWS, Google Cloud, Meta, and Twilio.
• The world-class Chainlink Labs research team has won various awards for its work on distributed systems, security, and more.
Who we’re looking for:
• You’re focused on what matters most and ignore unimportant industry distractions.
• You take extreme ownership and deliver outstanding results.
• You have a growth mindset, seek out feedback and engage in constructive dialogue with others to help them grow.
• You move fast and evolve with rapidly advancing technologies.
• You want to be part of a team that excels and is committed to building the Chainlink Network and growing the Web3 ecosystem over the long term.
• You are welcoming toward a diverse network of participants joining an open, global standard.
• You’re excited about the future of Web3 and building a world powered by cryptographic truth.
At Chainlink Labs, our engineering team pushes the scale and capabilities of decentralized applications across the industry. The Chainlink Network holds >70% market share in the oracle space, solving real-world problems by enabling smart contracts to securely interact with off-chain data/computation.
We value talented and driven craftsmen who work collaboratively to tackle complex challenges, deliver product impact, and grow as builders. Join us and shape the future of blockchain technology and decentralized finance.
Chainlink VRF (Verifiable Random Function - https://chain.link/vrf) is a provably fair and verifiable random number generator (RNG) that enables smart contracts to access random values without compromising security or usability. VRF helps enable and accelerate the development of smart contracts focused on blockchain gaming, security, layer-two protocols, and various other use cases.
The Capital Markets Engineering Team is responsible for executing the engineering work that has and will continue to emerge from the efforts to drive the adoption of Chainlink Products across the financial industry and broader enterprise space. This team will be driving the execution of institutional projects (e.g., Swift) and the development of products (e.g., CCIP Abstraction) that meet the requirements that emerge from such engagements. These initiatives are vital in positioning Chainlink as an industry standard across the financial industry
We are looking for an Engineering Manager to lead our VRF and Capital Markets team. We need someone who is comfortable in a fast-moving environment with a lot of moving pieces, as well as has a strong background in building mission-critical distributed systems and experience managing a high performing team. This is a unique opportunity to drive the capital markets and enterprise initiatives at Chainlink, as well as work with multiple Chainlink products (VRF, CCIP, Automation).
- 7+ years of experience in building and managing critical large-scale business applications
- 1+ year of experience leading or managing engineering teams. Tech Leads with no people management experience are also considered.
- Experience with building distributed systems and understanding of system design concepts
- Experience in owning & managing a critical consumer product and/or technologies (either internal or external) used by 100s users
- Experience managing a large-scale production environment for a mission-critical product (with high availability, reliability, and resiliency)
- Software engineering degree/comp science background
- Strong passion for blockchain, DeFi, and the overall future of Web3. It will be hard to succeed in this role if you don't understand what we are doing and why.
Chainlink Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer. To request an accommodation in our recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
for more information about how we collect and use your application information.