All roles with Chainlink Labs are global and remote-based. Unless otherwise stated, we ask that you try to overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST). We encourage you to apply regardless of your location.
Chainlink is the industry-standard Web3 services platform that enables developers to build feature-rich Web3 applications with seamless access to real-world data and off-chain computation.
• Chainlink has helped enable $8T+ in transaction value since the start of 2022.
• Over 1,700 Web3 projects have integrated Chainlink services.
• Chainlink is live on 15+ blockchains with many having joined the Chainlink SCALE program.
• Chainlink is relied upon by industry-leading protocols like Aave, Compound, Paxos, Synthetix, and ENS.
• Chainlink has delivered 7.4B+ data points on-chain and onboarded 900+ decentralized oracle networks.
• Chainlink has established collaborations with Associated Press, Accuweather, AWS, Google Cloud, Meta, and Twilio.
• The world-class Chainlink Labs research team has won various awards for its work on distributed systems, security, and more.
Who we’re looking for:
• You’re focused on what matters most and ignore unimportant industry distractions.
• You take extreme ownership and deliver outstanding results.
• You have a growth mindset, seek out feedback and engage in constructive dialogue with others to help them grow.
• You move fast and evolve with rapidly advancing technologies.
• You want to be part of a team that excels and is committed to building the Chainlink Network and growing the Web3 ecosystem over the long term.
• You are welcoming toward a diverse network of participants joining an open, global standard.
• You’re excited about the future of Web3 and building a world powered by cryptographic truth.
At Chainlink Labs, our engineering team pushes the scale and capabilities of decentralized applications across the industry. The Chainlink Network holds >70% market share in the oracle space, solving real-world problems by enabling smart contracts to securely interact with off-chain data/computation.
We value talented and driven craftsmen who work collaboratively to tackle complex challenges, deliver product impact, and grow as builders. Join us and shape the future of blockchain technology and decentralized finance.
The Release Engineering team is responsible for building, releasing, and deploying software that supports the most widely adopted oracle network in the world. As a Release Engineer, you will stand at the intersection of our Infrastructure, Core, and QA teams, building solutions utilized by the release process for all Chainlink services and tools.
- Strong automation knowledge. You have experience with writing shell scripts and programming languages such as Python, Node.js, Golang, or similar.
- Systems engineering experience (can operate code - Linux, command line, bash, cloud infra)
- Previous experience working with software releases. You have been involved in either releasing software or have worked closely with other teams in the process.
- Passionate about documentation and sharing knowledge.
- 3+ years of relevant professional experience. You have a software engineering, systems engineering (SRE, DevOps, Platform), cloud infrastructure, or release engineering background.
- Experience working in fully remote teams across time zones. We are spread out across time zones and prefer asynchronous communication and documenting our work instead of calling meetings
- Experience working in scale-up companies of a similar size or early-stage startups.
- Experience in blockchain or DeFi space
- Developed strategies for using Software Build of Materials (SBOM), artifact signing and verification
- Contributions to open-source projects or participation in tech communities. Being involved with the greater tech community, working with people outside of the company, mentoring other people, giving conference talks—in other words, the desire to share knowledge.
Chainlink Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer. To request an accommodation in our recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
for more information about how we collect and use your application information.