All roles with Chainlink Labs are global and remote-based. Unless otherwise stated, we ask that you try to overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST). We encourage you to apply regardless of your location.
Chainlink is the industry-standard Web3 services platform that enables developers to build feature-rich Web3 applications with seamless access to real-world data and off-chain computation.
• Chainlink has helped enable $8T+ in transaction value since the start of 2022.
• Over 1,700 Web3 projects have integrated Chainlink services.
• Chainlink is live on 15+ blockchains with many having joined the Chainlink SCALE program.
• Chainlink is relied upon by industry-leading protocols like Aave, Compound, Paxos, Synthetix, and ENS.
• Chainlink has delivered 7.4B+ data points on-chain and onboarded 900+ decentralized oracle networks.
• Chainlink has established collaborations with Associated Press, Accuweather, AWS, Google Cloud, Meta, and Twilio.
• The world-class Chainlink Labs research team has won various awards for its work on distributed systems, security, and more.
Who we’re looking for:
• You’re focused on what matters most and ignore unimportant industry distractions.
• You take extreme ownership and deliver outstanding results.
• You have a growth mindset, seek out feedback and engage in constructive dialogue with others to help them grow.
• You move fast and evolve with rapidly advancing technologies.
• You want to be part of a team that excels and is committed to building the Chainlink Network and growing the Web3 ecosystem over the long term.
• You are welcoming toward a diverse network of participants joining an open, global standard.
• You’re excited about the future of Web3 and building a world powered by cryptographic truth.
The Product Team at Chainlink Labs is dedicated to delivering cutting-edge solutions for the rapidly evolving world of DeFi, on-chain finance, gaming, NFTs, and other major verticals. Our team of experienced product managers, designers, and engineers work together to create innovative products and services that enable smart contracts to securely access off-chain data and systems.
With a focus on user-centered design, we strive to create intuitive and seamless experiences for developers and end-users alike. We are constantly pushing the boundaries of what is possible in the blockchain space, and our products are used by some of the most innovative and forward-thinking organizations in the industry.
Whether it's building new features for the Chainlink Platform decentralized oracle network, creating new tools and integrations for developers, or exploring new use cases for blockchain technology, the Product Team at Chainlink Labs is at the forefront of innovation in the blockchain space. Join us on our mission to create a more decentralized world.
You will own Product Management for our Data Feeds. In this role, you will be at the cross-section of data and distributed systems working on the cutting edge of the blockchain ecosystem. As the glue between our engineers, integration teams, and other stakeholders in the company, you will drive, define, communicate, and help the team execute on our data road map. You will work closely with our VP of Product and CEO to grow our product from success in decentralized finance (DeFi) to a reliable and scalable oracle platform driving the next phase in smart contract growth on the blockchain.
- Lead a team of product managers and collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive priorities and strategic direction that aligns with the company’s vision and objectives.
- Something about managing a team, working cross-functionally, setting priorities and strategic direction…..
- Oversee concept analysis, engage in feature spikes, and scope out potential features based on customer requests and ideas from the team.
- Take lead in defining product feature requirements and stories to set the team up for clear goals and success.
- Drive the product roadmap and go-to-market strategy by working closely with marketing, sales, and executive leadership teams.
- Build and execute product release/roll-out plans, including holding integration meetings between core, explorer, and infrastructure engineering teams.
- Weigh difficult tradeoffs, taking into account product, customer, engineering, and security requirements against delivery time and resources.
- Shape the future of the blockchain industry by building successful MVPs into reliable and scalable products of blockchain oracles that will power the future of DeFi and other distributed, trust-less smart contracts.
- Experience working in a financial institution, preferably in a trading role.
- Demonstrated skills of ownership and ability to drive/release products that have made a positive impact you are proud of.
- Experience as a Product Management leader with data and/or financial products and financial systems.
- 10+ years of experience working as a product manager in a startup or fast-moving environment
- 10+ years of working experience in a product or technical role that involved communication with engineering and delivery (ops/release/infrastructure) teams.
- Developed solutions within financial data or platforms
- Effective communication & management style that can lead & influence at all levels
- Ability to communicate across teams and plan ahead to remove roadblocks.
Chainlink Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer. To request an accommodation in our recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com
for more information about how we collect and use your application information.