About Injective Labs
Injective Labs is trailblazing a new dawn for Web3 enabled finance. We are the core contributors to Injective, one of the fastest growing blockchains in the industry. Injective provides an interoperable smart contracts platform that is optimized for building decentralized finance applications. Interoperability is at the core of Injective, which is natively integrated with chains such as Ethereum, Cosmos and Solana. Developers can rapidly launch premier financial applications suited for mass adoption using Injective’s infrastructure and specialized DeFi primitives such as the world’s first fully on-chain order book.Our team has decades of experience spearheading the largest financial institutions and tech organizations. Injective is incubated by Binance and is backed by leading firms such as Jump Crypto, Pantera and Mark Cuban.
- Work with cross functional teams from around the world to build and enhance features for Injective Protocol
- Create and maintain the roadmap/milestones with strategic priorities in mind
- Deliver detailed product requirement documents and design; propose implementation plans; iterate on feedback; and ship products in a timely manner
- Interview and interact with the community to ensure their needs are met
- Manage the entire product life cycle and drive product development with engineering team
- Prioritize initiatives and projects appropriately
- Perform market research and analysis
Who you are;
- 3+ years of product management experience or equivalent
- Experience in shipping and iterating on software or financial products at scale
- Strong ownership with a focus on getting things done autonomously
- Strong analytical skills and able to use data to drive decisions and improve products
- The ability to collaborate well with designers and engineers
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, organization and prioritization skills
- Project Management experience is extremely advantageous
- Experience in blockchain especially within the Cosmos ecosystem is highly preferred
For this position we are seeking a full-time employee who can work remotely anywhere in the world, but must be comfortable with flexible working hours.
As an equal opportunity employer we don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Whether that’s based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws.