- You will own the short and long term growth roadmap -- being accountable for our developer ecosystem and B2B growth.
- Take new initiatives from ideation to customer validation, prototyping, and production.
- Collaborate closely with our cross-functional team of engineering, marketing, partnerships, and customer support teams.
- Create strategies based on customer insights, competitive analysis, and data.
- Clearly communicate progress, priorities, and future plans across teams and externally with users, developers, and customers.
- You will be interacting directly with businesses and Trust Wallet developers to collect feedback and develop user empathy. You'll be a key part of a small agile team.
- 3+ years PM experience
- Experience developing Mobile Applications
- Extremely user and metric focused mindset
- Experience establishing growth frameworks (measurement, testing) and processes to across teams.
- Ability to establish clear prioritization frameworks and success metrics.
- Knowledgeable and interested in Web3 space.
- Collaborative and open minded.
- Sharp written and verbal communication in English to both frame and explain concepts. Ability to thrive in uncertainty and challenges: proactive, hands-on, self-starter and perseverant.
- Strong values, ethics and integrity.
- Strong intellectual curiosity and honesty, Bachelor’s or Master's Degree.
The role is for you if you:
- Are excited about being the first developer ecosystem product manager at Trust Wallet, where you will drive and prioritize the product roadmap and execution for key initiatives.
- Like the idea of working in a fast startup environment with the backing of one of the most established crypto companies.
- Love well-written developer documentation as well as empowering developers with the right tooling.
- Enjoy researching and analyzing the market, users, and new products, especially with an eye to working with our developer advocate to create videos, documentation, Github repos, and other media that the web3 developer community can use to gain familiarity with Trust Wallet.
- Are excited about the opportunity to grow with the company and want to help define the vision and strategy to onboard the next 100M users onto Web3 and Trust Wallet.
- Are passionate about crypto and the role wallets play across DeFi, NFTs, DAO, tokenomics, and the overall Web 3.0.
- Can think big, push the boundaries of what is possible and are able to communicate and measure these ideas effectively.
- Are agile and can thrive in fast-moving environments – especially since Web3 is constantly evolving.
- Aren’t looking for a traditional web2 job. You share the mindset that ‘Nothing should be someone else’s problem’.
- Owning a problem doesn’t scare you, but empowers you to take 100% responsibility for achieving goals and results.
- Want to be part of a winning and agile team with a global and diverse background.
Why work at Trust Wallet?
- Be a part of the world’s leading blockchain ecosystem that continues to grow and offers excellent career development opportunities.
- Work alongside diverse, world-class talent, in an environment where learning and growth opportunities are endless.
- Tackle fast-paced, challenging and unique projects.
- Work in a truly global organization, with international teams and a flat organizational structure.
- Enjoy competitive salary and benefits.
- Balance life and work with flexible working hours and casual work attire.
Apply today to join our team in building the world’s most trusted and secure crypto wallet and enable a decentralized future for everyone.
Trust Wallet is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We believe that having a diverse workforce is fundamental to our success.
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.