Chainlink Labs is on the lookout for a seasoned Partnerships Sales Strategy and Operations Manager to spearhead our expanding blockchain and web3 initiatives. In this strategic role, you'll join forces with BD leaders across multiple programs, steering our Deal/BD strategies into untapped markets and segments, particularly within SCALE, BUILD, and Capital Markets initiatives. Your deep understanding of sales strategy and exceptional stakeholder management skills will enable you to work closely with cross-functional teams like finance, marketing & legal and ultimately drive revenue outcomes. If you're passionate about the future of web3 and yearn to be at the frontier of blockchain technology, possess strong leadership abilities, and are adept at navigating both the agility of startups and the structure of established corporations, we invite you to drive impactful revenue outcomes with us. Chainlink Labs eagerly awaits your contribution in shaping and driving the future of web3.
- Partnering with BD leaders to evolve and expand our deal strategy into new markets and segments.
- Bringing your extensive experience to support leadership and guide the redesign of deal structuring for various partnership programs including BUILD, SCALE and Capital Markets.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams (marketing, legal, product, finance) to ensure seamless partnership program execution.
- Setting and tracking targets for our partnerships teams, driving revenue outcomes and meeting/exceeding KPIs/OKRs
- Overseeing the end-to-end deal approval process, from quotation to contract.
- Managing reporting cadences for the Partnerships team, including forecast, pipeline, and special updates.
Skills & Qualifications
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in sales strategy, strategy program management, or sales operations, with a proven track record of formulating, executing, and operating key strategic sales motions.
- Exceptional stakeholder management, communication, and leadership skills, allowing you to collaborate effectively with cross-functional partners.
- Strong interest in blockchain technology and a genuine passion for the web3 ecosystem.
- Demonstrated agility and adaptability, with the ability to quickly grasp new subject matter domains.
- Experience working in both well-established companies and startups, with a history of scaling deals/BD activity from zero to a significant number.
- Prior experience in or a strong understanding of similar industries like Web3, blockchain, infrastructure, middleware, and enterprise software is preferred.
- Excellent project management skills to handle complex topics and diverse stakeholder groups.
- Familiarity with identifying, evaluating, and scaling systems infrastructure compatible with core CRM systems like Salesforce (SFDC).
- Direct experience working in web3 or blockchain companies.
- Background in management consulting or business strategy.
- Experience in building strategic partnerships or ecosystems.
- Preference for candidates located within EMEA timezones
At Chainlink Labs, we’re committed to the key operating principles of ownership, focus, and open dialogue. We practice complete ownership, where everyone goes the extra mile to own outcomes into success. We understand that unflinching focus is a superpower and is how we channel our activity into technological achievements for the benefit of our entire ecosystem. We embrace open dialogue and critical feedback to arrive at an accurate and truthful picture of reality that promotes both personal and organizational growth.
About Chainlink Labs
Chainlink is the industry standard oracle network for connecting smart contracts to the real world. With Chainlink, developers can build hybrid smart contracts that combine on-chain code with an extensive collection of secure off-chain services powered by Decentralized Oracle Networks. Managed by a global, decentralized community of hundreds of thousands of people, Chainlink is introducing a fairer model for contracts. Its network currently secures billions of dollars in value for smart contracts across the decentralized finance (DeFi), insurance, and gaming ecosystems, among others. The full vision of the Chainlink Network can be found in the Chainlink 2.0 whitepaper
. Chainlink is trusted by hundreds of organizations—from global enterprises to projects at the forefront of the blockchain economy—to deliver definitive truth via secure, reliable data.
This role is location agnostic anywhere in the world, but we ask that you overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
We are a fully distributed team and have the tools and benefits to support you in your remote work environment.
Chainlink Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.