As a Customer Success Manager, you will lead the effort in promoting our end-to-end platform solutions, with a focus on ensuring successful adoption and value realization for all of our customers. You enjoy the challenge of cross-team collaboration and will work alongside our Go-to-Market and Product teams to unify the customer experience. Most importantly, you will own the relationships of our most valuable enterprise customers.
In this role, you will...
- Manage a portfolio of enterprise customers.
- Serve as an expert and trusted advisor of the Forte Platform, Products and Services.
- Understand business needs and requirements of our partners and recommend solutions utilizing Forte technologies.
- Ensure successful onboarding and measure your success with timely product launches from customers.
- Champion our customers, voice concerns, and organize customer feedback to deliver to the appropriate teams.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to problem-solve complex business challenges in a highly dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Contribute to the success of initiatives that have organization-wide impact, for example; working with internal business units to drive operational effectiveness.
- Share best practices with customers as it relates to blockchain or compliance in the Web3 space.
To be successful in this role, you bring:
- +5 years managing customers in an enterprise SaaS business in a Customer Success or Account Management role.
- Experience with managing enterprise customers and stakeholders at all levels.
- An advanced understanding of software and game development, along with the tools and services in the space.
- Experience working with cross functional teams to communicate effectively the needs of customers.
- An ability to consistently meet timelines, and operate from a sense of urgency, even through ambiguity or changing business needs.
- High-growth or early-stage startup experience.
Bonus if you also have
- Experience with the fundamentals of blockchain technology, developer platforms, game design, and / or token economics
- Ability to gain buy-in and influence change, including with executives and challenging audiences
- Experience with enterprise partnerships and/or business development
- Educational background and/or degrees in STEM
At Forte, we are harnessing the power of blockchain to unlock richer economies, experiences, and ownership for players Our end-to-end platform enables the emergence of community economics, a system where the interests of game developers and players are aligned, leading to healthier, sustainable game communities. We imagine an ecosystem that enables people globally to have property rights for digital goods, makes it easy for anyone in the world to create and join economic organizations and, over time, build open systems with open protocols.
Forte is committed to providing equal employment opportunities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws.