Are you ready to join an agile, diverse, and global team of innovators in redefining the B2B payment space for startups and SMEs in emerging markets? Tribal Credit is built for companies looking for a better way to pay business expenses and optimize their financial management. We provide modern payment methods like multi-currency physical and virtual business Visa cards and a powerful spend management platform to track and control expenses—all in one seamless interface.
Our founders are serial entrepreneurs who have launched startups both in emerging markets and the U.S. We’re backed by leading international investors, including SoftBank, QED Investors, BECO Capital, Global Ventures, Endeavor Catalyst, Endure Capital, and OTG Ventures. We’re also part of the Visa Fintech Fast Track program among an elite group of fintechs.
This position is 100% remote, based in Mexico, and will report to the Commercial Strategy Manager.
As the Marketing Strategy Manager you will…
- Gather, analyze, and report insights to gain a deeper understanding of our customer's behaviors, preferences, and trends
- Play a key role in continuously improving our customer relationships through product and feature recommendations and strategic growth to help the Revenue team make and implement data-driven decisions on pricing, product recommendations, product marketing, and go-to-market strategies
- Bring the voice of the customer to strategic decision-making and ensure that our core value of being a customer-centric organization is at the forefront of our product and commercial strategies.
- Continuously monitor and analyze the ecosystem, our direct and indirect competitors' products, marketing, and commercial strategies, and the overall ecosystem, to identify and implement new avenues of growth and opportunities.
- Work closely with Commercial Operations, Product, and Product Marketing to gather, build and maintain an ecosystem of crucial pricing insights from our customer's perspective and competitors to lead data-driven decision-making.
- Lead the pricing strategy supporting Revenue with an in-depth understanding of our pricing performance and key best practices that can be leveraged to drive changes in pricing worldwide.
- Proactively participate in various projects generating value-added data-driven analyses and insights.
Who You Are
- 2 years of experience in Revenue Management, Strategy, Business Analytics, Finance, or any relevant field
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Administration, or Engineering
- Strong analytical capability with the capacity to effectively communicate complex analysis
- Proactive, in search of learning and growing, willing to give that extra mile!
- You must like to read and interpret data in order to improve the job.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Fluent in Spanish and English.
- Agile, flexible, and responsive approach to work, with a strong commitment to continuous learning and improvement
- 100% employer paid premiums (for team member and family) for healthcare (medical, dental, vision)
- 30 days Aguinaldo
- Phone/Internet Allowance
- Food Vouchers
- Vacation premium
- Unlimited time off and all public holidays
- Allowance for home office equipment
- Highly supportive team culture
- Remote-first (within your country of residence), flexible work environment
- Market-competitive salaries
- Top-notch project management, productivity, and team engagement tools
- A wide range of learning resources, and much more!
- We’re captivated by customers
We’re captivated, obsessed, fascinated, and engaged with our customers - inside and outside of Tribal. Everything we build is rooted in creating new possibilities for them, challenging what we think is impossible.
Drive. Diagnosis. Data. We execute with drive and urgency. When needed, we diagnose using data and experiments before deciding. We consider second-order effects and think things through.
- We progress towards excellence
We hold ourselves and each other accountable to high standards and excellence. We balance perfection with delivery, experimentation, and learning.
- We pursue learning and growth
We’re curious and passionate about learning and growing. We question assumptions, seek out information, ask for feedback, acquire new knowledge, and explore new perspectives.
- We’re human-centered as one tribe
We work as one tribe. We collaborate on issues, powered by respectful challenge and feedback. We listen to each other. We’re open to other points of view but commit once a decision is taken, supporting each other wholeheartedly on the path forward.
Equal Employment Opportunity & Privacy Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Learn more about Tribal at www.tribal.credit and www.tribal.mx