The Aave Companies are a group of software development companies that build open-source, blockchain-based software for the Web3 world. With a mission to reinvent our modern paradigms in the realm of finance, social media and beyond, we are focused on building revolutionary products and protocols that will reinvent the ways we communicate, our financial systems, and our cultural norms. United with one clear goal, the Aave Companies are determined to build a future for users that provide them with better control over their finances, data and social experiences.
Having cultivated a thriving, collaborative culture, our team is kind, welcoming and passionate about what we are building. We celebrate differences and seek to develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool from all over the world. No matter where you are based, no ghost will be left behind and we appreciate every moment we get to work and have fun together.
About the role:
Aave is seeking a UX engineer to drive innovation and enhance the user experience of the Aave app and GHO stablecoin. You should possess a strong passion for web3 technology and a deep understanding of user experience design. In this role, you will be responsible for designing, implementing, and refining user interfaces that interact with Ethereum and other EVM based networks. You will work closely with the Aave team to develop and maintain an intuitive and engaging user experience.
How you can make an impact:
- Drive the enhancement of user experiences within the decentralized finance (DeFi) space, empowering users to navigate and leverage financial protocols with ease.
- Influence the design direction by leveraging user insights and data to create intuitive interfaces and optimize information architecture.
- Contribute to creating a cohesive and visually appealing design language that aligns with Aave's brand guidelines and promotes a seamless user experience.
- Improve accessibility and inclusivity within the product by implementing best practices and complying with accessibility standards.
- Collaborate with developers to ensure the accurate implementation of designs and contribute to a user-focused development process.
Let's connect if:
- You are passionate about revolutionizing the user experience in the DeFi industry and shaping the future of decentralized finance.
- You have a strong background in user-centered design, conducting user research, and creating intuitive and visually appealing interfaces.
- You enjoy working in a collaborative and dynamic environment, collaborating with cross-functional teams and contributing to the evolution of design systems.
- You are a continuous learner, staying up-to-date with the latest UX trends and methodologies and eager to share knowledge within the team.
Haven’t quite met all the criteria? Let’s not miss out on the chance to speak. Whilst you might not meet every single requirement, you might bring other, more exciting skills to the companies!
What we stand for:
Craft — Seek excellence.
Accountability — One for all. All for one.
Integrity — Be true.
Sisu — Dig deep.
Community — We’re in it together.
Equal opportunities statement:
The Aave Companies celebrates diversity and views each and every team member as a separate individual with their own unique identity. No matter your race, religion, gender, ethnicity, age, disability, sexual orientation or even the wallet you use, we welcome you at the Aave Companies. As an equal opportunities employer, we take accountability and believe in everyone's potential to build, create and inspire changes. With a mission to build a diverse workforce, we are proud to foster a working environment in which everyone can feel safe and valued for who they are.