*** Please only apply to this role if you are located in EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Africa) ***
Chainlink Labs is seeking a Technical Support Analyst to provide ongoing technical support to the users and node operators within the Chainlink Ecosystem. As a Technical Support Analyst, you will be responsible for responding to user inquiries, identifying and troubleshooting technical issues, escalating complex issues, collaborating with cross-functional teams, maintaining accurate records, providing guidance and support, and participating in training sessions.
- Respond to user inquiries and provide technical assistance via supported communication channels
- Identify and troubleshoot first and second-level technical issues on behalf of our users
- Collaborate with adjacent teams to resolve user issues as required
- Keep accurate records of user interactions and technical issues
- Provide guidance and support to users on the use of our software and data products
- Strong familiarity with, and a deep interest in the blockchain/cryptocurrency space
- Experience in technical support or customer service in the software industry preferred
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Experience in reading logs
- Experience with shell (ex: bash, ZSH)
- Experience with block explorers
- Experience creating documentation
- Preference for candidates with experience working with Solidity
At Chainlink Labs, we’re committed to the key operating principles of ownership, focus, and open dialogue. We practice complete ownership, where everyone goes the extra mile to own outcomes into success. We understand that unflinching focus is a superpower and is how we channel our activity into technological achievements for the benefit of our entire ecosystem. We embrace open dialogue and critical feedback to arrive at an accurate and truthful picture of reality that promotes both personal and organizational growth.
About Chainlink Labs
Chainlink is the industry standard oracle network for connecting smart contracts to the real world. With Chainlink, developers can build hybrid smart contracts that combine on-chain code with an extensive collection of secure off-chain services powered by Decentralized Oracle Networks. Managed by a global, decentralized community of hundreds of thousands of people, Chainlink is introducing a fairer model for contracts. Its network currently secures billions of dollars in value for smart contracts across the decentralized finance (DeFi), insurance, and gaming ecosystems, among others. The full vision of the Chainlink Network can be found in the Chainlink 2.0 whitepaper
. Chainlink is trusted by hundreds of organizations—from global enterprises to projects at the forefront of the blockchain economy—to deliver definitive truth via secure, reliable data.
This role is location agnostic anywhere in the world, but we ask that you overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
We are a fully distributed team and have the tools and benefits to support you in your remote work environment.
Chainlink Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.