We are seeking an experienced Senior Data Partnerships Manager to secure and maintain the best data sources for Chainlink Oracle Networks. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of structuring data deals, growing and optimizing partnership portfolios, developing data products through partnerships, and coaching and guiding team members to deliver and execute both internally and externally.
Objectives of this Role
- Establish yourself as a trusted partner to the top 20 Data Providers (DPs) in our current portfolio
- Enable your team to deliver on 100% of strategic data requests
- Deliver the 2024 budget for Data Provider costs across Chainlink Networks
- Structure a Data Provider partnership review framework to improve service quality and optimize costs
- Coach and develop your team members to exemplary performance
Skills and Qualifications
- Proven ability to structure data deals, grow and optimize partnership portfolios
- Experience in developing data products internally or through partnerships
- Ability to coach and guide team members to deliver and execute both internally and externally
- Experience with DeFi and Blockchain
- Experience with financial data and data services as a customer or provider
- Ability to deliver detailed product requirements or code prototypes
- Ability to analyze time series data and legal agreements
At Chainlink Labs, we’re committed to the key operating principles of ownership, focus, and open dialogue. We practice complete ownership, where everyone goes the extra mile to own outcomes into success. We understand that unflinching focus is a superpower and is how we channel our activity into technological achievements for the benefit of our entire ecosystem. We embrace open dialogue and critical feedback to arrive at an accurate and truthful picture of reality that promotes both personal and organizational growth.
About Chainlink Labs
Chainlink is the industry standard oracle network for connecting smart contracts to the real world. With Chainlink, developers can build hybrid smart contracts that combine on-chain code with an extensive collection of secure off-chain services powered by Decentralized Oracle Networks. Managed by a global, decentralized community of hundreds of thousands of people, Chainlink is introducing a fairer model for contracts. Its network currently secures billions of dollars in value for smart contracts across the decentralized finance (DeFi), insurance, and gaming ecosystems, among others. The full vision of the Chainlink Network can be found in the Chainlink 2.0 whitepaper
. Chainlink is trusted by hundreds of organizations—from global enterprises to projects at the forefront of the blockchain economy—to deliver definitive truth via secure, reliable data.
This role is location agnostic anywhere in the world, but we ask that you overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
We are a fully distributed team and have the tools and benefits to support you in your remote work environment.
Chainlink Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.