About Injective Labs
Injective Labs is trailblazing a new dawn for Web3 enabled finance. We are the core contributors to Injective, one of the fastest growing blockchains in the industry. Injective provides an interoperable smart contracts platform that is optimized for building decentralized finance applications. Interoperability is at the core of Injective, which is natively integrated with chains such as Ethereum, Cosmos and Solana. Developers can rapidly launch premier financial applications suited for mass adoption using Injective’s infrastructure and specialized DeFi primitives such as the world’s first fully on-chain order book.Our team has decades of experience spearheading the largest financial institutions and tech organizations. Injective is incubated by Binance and is backed by leading firms such as Jump Crypto, Pantera and Mark Cuban.
About the role:
The core duties this role will be researching and analysing market conditions; planning and executing all our marketing campaigns and social media contents; and measuring the effectiveness of these marketing strategies and programs
- Collect and analyze marketing data to identify future opportunities.
- Develop new marketing strategies, and improve the effectiveness of the marketing, advertising, and communications campaigns, programs and strategies;
- Present feedback on industry statistics to the executive team, working closely with the team to deliver the company's message and create a compelling and unified brand message
- Research and analyze trends and implement social media initiatives to support Injective's marketing strategy;
- Track online marketing and social media trends and developments, and analyze the collected data;
- Develop social media initiatives that align with the company's goals and oversee and evaluate the success of marketing campaigns on all social media platforms;
- Research, implement and measure the effectiveness of social media tools;
- Communicate with marketing team members to support social media strategies, create content, and meet production deadlines
- Develop and implement plans and procedures for identifying advertising needs
- Research trends and collect data on competitors, then present the information to Injective to help determine the company's position in the market and provide company updates to key partners and prospective partners.
Who you are:
- Master’s degree in marketing, communication, or closely related field.
As an equal opportunity employer we don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Whether that’s based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws.