As our Director of Product Management for Blockchain Integrations, you will drive consensus across Product, Engineering, GTM, and Executive stakeholders to set and lead the direction for our roadmap. You will help drive the rapid integration and adoption of our core platform and scale processes, services, and capabilities to enable the next phase in smart contract growth across blockchains.
As a player coach leader, you will lead and oversee a team to:
- Design a framework for integrations that will allow our internal teams to deliver reliable and secure software deployed on new blockchain networks
- Externalize the framework and source a pipeline of system integrators to scale as needed
- Enable entirely independent integrations by external parties and mechanisms to evaluate that quality standards are met
- Create a rubric for evaluating the success of system integrators by establishing guidelines for quality control
- Draft technical documentation to provide clear guidance for how partners integrate across different blockchains
- Drive the product roadmap and go-to-market strategy by working closely with marketing, sales, and executive leadership teams that work cross-functionally to build and execute product release/roll-out plans.
- Weigh difficult tradeoffs, taking into account product, customer, engineering, and security requirements against delivery time and resources.
- Shape the future of the blockchain industry by building successful MVPs into reliable and scalable products of blockchain infrastructure that will power the future of DeFi and other distributed, trust-minimized smart contracts.
- Experience designing an integrations framework and process for a large ecosystem of partners
- Prior experience building out a program management cycle managing multiple internal and external partners resulting in high-quality products
- Previously managed globally distributed developer teams and system integrators to scale delivery needs
- Demonstrated skills of ownership and ability to drive/release products that have made a positive impact you are proud of
- Technical degree of study in computer science or related field
- 10+ years of experience working as a product manager and 3+ years as a lead of product managers
- Experience working in a startup environment
At Chainlink Labs, we’re committed to the key operating principles of ownership, focus, and open dialogue. We practice complete ownership, where everyone goes the extra mile to own outcomes into success. We understand that unflinching focus is a superpower and is how we channel our activity into technological achievements for the benefit of our entire ecosystem. We embrace open dialogue and critical feedback to arrive at an accurate and truthful picture of reality that promotes both personal and organizational growth.
About Chainlink Labs
Chainlink is the industry standard oracle network for connecting smart contracts to the real world. With Chainlink, developers can build hybrid smart contracts that combine on-chain code with an extensive collection of secure off-chain services powered by Decentralized Oracle Networks. Managed by a global, decentralized community of hundreds of thousands of people, Chainlink is introducing a fairer model for contracts. Its network currently secures billions of dollars in value for smart contracts across the decentralized finance (DeFi), insurance, and gaming ecosystems, among others. The full vision of the Chainlink Network can be found in the Chainlink 2.0 whitepaper
. Chainlink is trusted by hundreds of organizations—from global enterprises to projects at the forefront of the blockchain economy—to deliver definitive truth via secure, reliable data.
This role is location agnostic anywhere in the world, but we ask that you overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
We are a fully distributed team and have the tools and benefits to support you in your remote work environment.
Chainlink Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.