Ecosystem Marketing Programs Manager
Parity is one of the world's most experienced core blockchain infrastructure companies, having built and pioneered some of the most advanced technologies in the blockchain sector. Parity was founded by Dr. Gavin Wood, co-founder and former CTO of Ethereum, the primary engineer behind the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM), inventor of the Solidity programming language, and primary author of the Ethereum Yellowpaper.
Based in Berlin, London, and Lisbon with over 340 employees worldwide, Parity has built clients for Ethereum, Bitcoin, and Zcash and has pioneered a completely new, next-generation blockchain protocol with Polkadot and the framework it’s built with, Substrate. Parity builds the open-source technologies needed to power an unstoppable, decentralised web—known as Web3—and helps developers and organisations implement and build upon the Web3 tech stack.
About the team:
We are seeking an experienced and motivated Ecosystem Marketing Programs Manager to build marketing programs that enable our various ecosystem partners to succeed. The Ecosystem Marketing Programs Manager will be responsible for developing and executing marketing programs that deliver measurable results for our partners, managing relationships, and monitoring performance. The successful candidate will have a deep understanding of program marketing, be able to build marketing accelerators and programs to nurture partners. This position reports to the Director of Marketing and requires a deep understanding of partner ecosystems and program marketing.
About the position:
- Develop and manage end-to-end marketing programs, including campaign strategy, planning, execution, and measurement to help the ecosystem teams strengthen their own marketing capabilities
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and execute integrated marketing campaigns across multiple channels, including email, social media, digital advertising, content marketing, and events
- Work closely with clients to understand their marketing goals and develop customized marketing programs that meet their needs
- Manage project timelines, budgets, and resources to ensure timely and successful program delivery
- Use data-driven insights to optimize campaign performance and drive continuous improvement
- Stay up-to-date with marketing trends, best practices, and technologies to ensure our clients stay ahead of the curve
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or related field
- 5+ years of experience in marketing program management, preferably in an agency environment
- Proven track record of developing and executing successful marketing programs that deliver measurable results
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams and partners
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to use data to inform decision-making
- Experience working in technology, software, or related industries is preferred.
- Familiarity with Web3: You understand key Web3 concepts and are familiar with the main players in the space. Bonus experience with Polkadot and know the ecosystem.
About working for us:
For everyone who joins us:
- Competitive remuneration packages, including tokens (where legally possible), based on iterative market research
- Remote-first, global working environment with flexible hours
- Collaborative, fast-paced, and self-initiating culture, designed to mimic an open source workflow
- Energising and collaborative team and company retreats all over the world
- Opportunity to learn more about Web3 while on the job, with access to some of the brightest minds in this space; we have plenty of educational initiatives such as internal sessions, all-hands, AMAs, hackathons, etc.
- Teammates who are genuinely excited about their job, impact, and Parity’s mission
- Opportunity to relocate to Germany or Portugal
For those joining us as employees in Germany, Portugal, or the U.K.:
- 28 paid vacation days per year
- Work laptop (macOS or Linux-based) and equipment to enable you to work successfully
- £2,500 yearly learning and development budget for conferences or courses of your choice
Not a perfect match to our requirements? We're still excited to receive your application and hear how you think you can help us achieve our mission.
To see how we use your data please see our Applicant Notice.