Chainlink is the industry standard oracle network for connecting smart contracts to the real world. OUr network currently secures billions of dollars in value for smart contracts across the decentralized finance (DeFi), insurance, and gaming ecosystems, among others. This is a career-defining opportunity to join a dynamic and growing finance team in a fast-growing tech company and help lead the treasury function within the organization. The successful candidate will apply their analytical skills to build new and improve existing financial processes (within both fiat and cryptocurrency treasury), reduce inefficiencies and position the treasury function for efficient and effective scaling.
This role will require a high level of adaptability, sense of ownership and pride in building new processes, and willingness to grow your knowledge within the blockchain industry. You will take ownership of building and executing processes around fund movements and settlements and support and support a dynamic Treasury team within a fast paced startup environment.
- You will contribute to building the organization’s banking and financial intermediaries infrastructure, support new banking relationships, account opening administration, and maintain relevant documentation.
- You will execute fiat and crypto transfers and participate actively in complex Treasury operations such as managing the fiat liquidity needs and assisting in upkeeping the Chainlink network.
- Work closely with the Accounts Payable team in order to manage payment requests. You will oversee banking transactions and ensure compliance with our internal approval matrix and ultimately, smooth payment cycles
- Actively participating in recommendations for our daily crypto & global fiat cash management and forecasting
- You will play a key role in Treasury innovation projects, leverage knowledge on existing technology tools and monitor custodial, operational, liquidity & regulatory risks based on our Treasury policies.
- You will assist in monitoring banking charges, support and resolve Treasury related queries for internal and external stakeholders and participate in ad hoc treasury projects as directed or modified.
- You will handle day to day work related to payment runs and respond to KYC requests for new and existing counterparts
- You will need to help on the Daily Funding process and process high value transactions both on the fiat and the crypto side of things.
- ~2 years of proven treasury operations or similar experience with emphasis on operational excellence
- Experience with transactions on the Ethereum network and DeFi, Web3, cross-chain bridging & EVM compatible chains.
- Experienced in corporate bank account opening administration and responding to banks’ / financial intermediaries’ AML/KYC compliance inquiries
- Knowledge of traditional Treasury concepts and experienced in cash management and cash flow forecasting
- Experience in using online banking portals and treasury management systems or ERP
- Tech oriented and intellectually curious about security, new wallets, new chains
- Strong work ethic, ownership mentality with project management, judgment and analytical skills
At Chainlink Labs, we’re committed to the key operating principles of ownership, focus, and open dialogue. We practice complete ownership, where everyone goes the extra mile to own outcomes into success. We understand that unflinching focus is a superpower and is how we channel our activity into technological achievements for the benefit of our entire ecosystem. We embrace open dialogue and critical feedback to arrive at an accurate and truthful picture of reality that promotes both personal and organizational growth.
About Chainlink Labs
Chainlink is the industry standard oracle network for connecting smart contracts to the real world. With Chainlink, developers can build hybrid smart contracts that combine on-chain code with an extensive collection of secure off-chain services powered by Decentralized Oracle Networks. Managed by a global, decentralized community of hundreds of thousands of people, Chainlink is introducing a fairer model for contracts. Its network currently secures billions of dollars in value for smart contracts across the decentralized finance (DeFi), insurance, and gaming ecosystems, among others. The full vision of the Chainlink Network can be found in the Chainlink 2.0 whitepaper
. Chainlink is trusted by hundreds of organizations—from global enterprises to projects at the forefront of the blockchain economy—to deliver definitive truth via secure, reliable data.
This role is location agnostic anywhere in the world, but we ask that you overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
We are a fully distributed team and have the tools and benefits to support you in your remote work environment.
Chainlink Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.