About Injective Labs
Injective Labs is trailblazing a new dawn for Web3 enabled finance. We are the core contributors to Injective, one of the fastest growing blockchains in the industry. Injective provides an interoperable smart contracts platform that is optimized for building decentralized finance applications. Interoperability is at the core of Injective, which is natively integrated with chains such as Ethereum, Cosmos and Solana. Developers can rapidly launch premier financial applications suited for mass adoption using Injective’s infrastructure and specialized DeFi primitives such as the world’s first fully on-chain order book.Our team has decades of experience spearheading the largest financial institutions and tech organizations. Injective is incubated by Binance and is backed by leading firms such as Jump Crypto, Pantera and Mark Cuban.
About the role
As part of the business development team, you will lead the charge in identifying, driving, and onboarding dApps, builders and partners into the Injective ecosystem. Your day to day will involve close collaboration with the marketing, product and engineering teams to successfully execute your business development strategies. The position will entail acting as a growth self-starter, attending hackathons and developing strong relationships with innovative dApps.
The role can be remote in the US with the preferred location being the Injective Labs HQ.
- Serve as an internal leader to drive growth initiatives and campaigns
- Conduct research across Web3 to identify suitable projects to build in the Injective ecosystem
- Create growth strategies for existing and prospective products and partnerships
- Work cross functionally across teams to help build out product pipelines and launch strategies
- Conduct competitive analyses and continuous research on Injective’s business topics and market
- Foster new and old relationships with partners and community leaders
- Attend industry events and hackathons to grow Injective's presence
- Report new initiatives and progress directly to senior leadership
Who you are:
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Bachelors degree in business or relevant field
- At least 1 year of experience within DeFi (past work at a layer one or major DeFi protocol is strongly preferred)
- Possess substantial Web3 knowledge and an extensive network in the space
- Analytical and curious mindset
- Must be fluent in English
- Excellent communication skills
- Fast learner with the ability to operate independently
- Represents the values of the company and is a key member of the team
As an equal opportunity employer we don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Whether that’s based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws.