Axelar delivers secure cross-chain communication. That means dApp users can interact with any asset, any application, on any chain via a proof-of-stake transport layer.
Axelar has raised capital from top-tier investors, including Binance, Coinbase, Dragonfly Capital and Polychain Capital. Partners include major proof-of-stake blockchains, such as Avalanche, Cosmos, Ethereum, Polkadot and others. Axelar’s team includes experts in distributed systems/cryptography and MIT/Google/Consensys alumni; the co-founders, Sergey Gorbunov and Georgios Vlachos, were founding team members at Algorand.
Axelar is looking for a technical writer who understands the developer journey and can write and edit documentation and educational materials that enable developers to build faster and better using Axelar tools and infrastructure.
What you will be doing
- Creating conceptual, procedural, and reference materials for docs.axelar.dev.
- Working across the company and with engineers to ensure we provide a clear consistent story for developers.
- Creating and refining clear educational journeys for developers.
- Creating and testing sample code for developer journeys.
- Editing documents to maintain consistency of style.
- Working with freelance technical writers as an editor.
- Writing and editing documentation in markdown on GitHub.
- You have 2+ years as a technical writer for developer documentation, or 4+ years in a technical role related to software development and a desire to focus on documentation.
- You have Intermediate engineering skills; experience in building web, mobile, or blockchain applications with comfort editing and running code.
- You are able to clearly communicate complex ideas and concepts.
- You have a strong sense of ownership, with the ability to lead and share knowledge to reach solutions as well as the keenness to learn.
- You enjoy being hands-on, being a self-starter that thrives well in ambiguity.
- A problem solver at heart that can envision successful outcomes.
- You have a creative flair, always seizing an opportunity to do things differently.
- You’re open to collaborating with internal and external stakeholders, flourishing in a distributed environment.
What’s in it for you
- Autonomous, distributed environment with the opportunity to work collaboratively in a diverse team across the world.
- The scope to contribute to high impact work and really make a difference in a decentralized protocol.
- Chance to really challenge yourself whilst learning heaps of stuff in the process.
- Unlimited time off throughout the year to rest and recharge.
- Competitive compensation with stock options, experiencing growth from the initial phase.