Axelar delivers secure cross-chain communication. That means dApp users can interact with any asset, any application, on any chain, with one click. You can think of it as Stripe for Web3.
Axelar has raised capital from top-tier investors, including Binance, Coinbase, Dragonfly Capital and Polychain Capital. Partners include major proof-of-stake blockchains, such as Avalanche, Cosmos, Ethereum, Polkadot and others. Axelar’s team includes experts in distributed systems/cryptography and MIT/Google/Consensys alumni; the co-founders, Sergey Gorbunov and Georgios Vlachos, were founding team members at Algorand.
Axelar is looking for a developer advocate who is passionate about building relationships with developers and leading developer communities, and is capable of inspiring developers and helping them succeed.
What you will be doing
- Inspire and equip developers to use Axelar. Support developers when they need a hand, building a following for yourself and Axelar.
- Work to make developers successful through content creation (Videos, Blogs, Tutorials, Example Code / Apps).
- Take the lead in Axelar’s developer events, presenting and leading great developer experiences.
- Represent Axelar at conferences, events, and meetups by giving talks, performing live demos of Axelar, and providing an engaging experience.
- Engage the developer community online (StackOverflow, Discord, Telegram, Reddit, etc.).
- Collect and synthesize end-user feedback on using Axelar.
- Represent the needs and expectations of developers throughout our product development process.
- Create new developer engagement initiatives to drive developer happiness, success, and adoption.
- Encourage and support new collaborators to Axelar’s open source ecosystem.
- Partner with other technical folks at external teams to create new cooperative initiatives.
- Bringing developers together in new ways.
- You have 4+ years technical experience in software creation.
- You have strong engineering skills; experience in building web, mobile, or blockchain applications.
- You are passionate about blockchain or crypto and its power to change the world for the better.
- You are able to clearly communicate complex ideas and concepts.
- You are a great speaker and comfortable in front of an audience in person or online.
- You have a passion for inspiring and educating fellow developers.
- You have a strong sense of ownership, with the ability to lead and share knowledge to reach solutions as well as the keenness to learn.
- You’re open to collaborating with internal and external stakeholders, flourishing in a distributed environment.
What’s in it for you
- Autonomous, distributed environment with the opportunity to work collaboratively in a diverse team across the world.
- The scope to contribute to high impact work and really make a difference in a decentralized protocol.
- Chance to really challenge yourself whilst learning heaps of stuff in the process.
- Unlimited time off throughout the year to rest and recharge.
- Competitive compensation with stock options, experiencing growth from the initial phase.