Remote – USA
Brave is on a mission to protect the human right to privacy online. We’ve built a free web browser that blocks creepy ads and trackers by default, a private search engine with a truly independent index, a browser-native crypto wallet, and a private ad network (opt-in!) that directly rewards you for your attention. And we’re just getting started. Already 75 million people have switched to Brave for a faster, more private web. Millions more switch every month.
Brave Premium Services Team is seeking interns for the following role:
Web3 Developer Intern
- Familiarity with programming in typescript/react and/or GoLang
- Familiarity with asynchronous programming
- Familiarity with Web2 concepts such as JWTs, REST, etc.
- Familiarity with Web3 concepts such as addressing, signatures, token-gating, etc.
If you are a student at an accredited university with a major in Computer Science or similar discipline and are finishing your Junior or Senior year, please apply asap!
Prefer GPA of 3.0 or better.
Working at Brave
- Industry-leader in privacy, with a research and engineering team that’s innovating every day to keep people safer online and beat Big Tech
- Highly competitive salaries & benefits, and generous home-office stipends
- Fully remote team (no office, no commute)
- Welcoming, humble, ridiculously smart teammates, and a truly flat org structure
- Opportunity to get in early at a hyper-growth company, and revolutionize the web
United States Candidates: The salary range for this role is $8,000/month USD.
Check us out
LinkedIn | Glassdoor | brave.com