MoonPay is a global team imagining and building the products and culture of tomorrow.
We’re driven by our deep belief that blockchain technology will become the status quo, so we commit all our talent to creating the best web3 experiences for everyone, everywhere.
We rely on our open and inclusive culture to foster speed, innovation and responsibility. Our diverse team is an ongoing inspiration for easy, effective and accessible products.
Join our mission to onboard the world into web3 and empower millions to own, create and share value freely.
What You’ll Do 👀
- Build robust data models downstream of backend services and external data sources, that support reconciliation, internal reporting, and ad-hoc analysis.
- Develop “The Ledger” which tracks all Crypto movements from external data sources.
- Design, build and scale a MoonPay-wide approach to reconciliation for cash, and crypto.
- Develop the internal financial reporting dashboards.
- Conduct more strategic analysis on specific topics such as the Flow of Funds from both a cash and crypto perspective.
- Collaborate with the finance team and the crypto engineering team to conduct investigations into areas such as issues with crypto delivery.
- Communicate complex results to technical and non-technical audiences (across different teams).
- Cross-functional team working with Product, Engineering, and Finance
As a Senior you will be expected to:
- Mentor and coach Data Analysts.
- Contribute to our overall approach and standards within the data discipline.
You Should Apply If ✅
- Advanced SQL, data modelling, and data visualization tools are second nature to you
- You have a deep understanding of the fundamentals of statistics and probability, including experience in conducting large-scale A/B tests
- You have experience working with a finance team, or within a finance function
- You have the versatility and willingness to learn new technologies on the job and adapt quickly to changing priorities within a very dynamic environment
- You are experienced in communicating with cross-functional stakeholders including finance managers, engineers, VP & C-level executives
- You have experience working in fintech
- You have knowledge of cryptocurrency
- You have worked with DBT, Google BigQuery, and Looker
- You have experience doing on-chain data analysis
- You have experience working with Python
Research has shown that women are less likely than men to apply for this role if they do not have solid experience in 100% of these areas. Please know that this list is indicative and that we would still love to hear from you even if you feel you only are a 75% match. Skills can be learnt, diversity cannot.
We promote a diverse and inclusive culture at MoonPay.
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer visas of any kind at this time.
Our interview process takes place on Zoom and tends to consist of the following stages:
- Recruiter call (30 minutes)
- Technical Take Home Assessment (1 hr)
- Final interviews (1.5 hours)
Please let us know if you require any accommodations for the interview process, and we’ll do our best to provide assistance.