MoonPay is a global team imagining and building the products and culture of tomorrow.
We’re driven by our deep belief that blockchain technology will become the status quo, so we commit all our talent to creating the best web3 experiences for everyone, everywhere.
We rely on our open and inclusive culture to foster speed, innovation and responsibility. Our diverse team is an ongoing inspiration for easy, effective and accessible products.
Join our mission to onboard the world into web3 and empower millions to own, create and share value freely.
The Discipline ❤️
Otherlife by MoonPay is a creative studio based out of Toronto, specializing in Web3 product strategy, design, development, and branding for the world’s leading companies and brands including Arsenal Football Club, Coinbase, OpenSea, and Shopify.
What you’ll do 👀
The Graphic Designer will work out of Otherlife's Toronto office in Liberty Village. They are responsible for delivering against a wide range of design mandates in a multidisciplinary environment. Working under the guidance of Art Directors and Creative Directors, they must demonstrate excellent attention to detail in design and craft. The designer will execute various projects, including print & digital, web, social, light illustration, deck creation, and more. They will work closely with other Graphic Designers, Senior Designers, Project Managers, and Art Directors to ensure design integrity and brand alignment across all touch points. Experience with illustration and motion/animation are a bonus.
You should apply if ✅
Key Responsibilities, Skills & Experience:
- Define and develop digital product/media experiences and concepts into tangible solutions in collaboration with design leads.
- Execute detailed design of defined experiences working across the service components and visual language
- Design and complete all phases of graphic design work related to your projects
- Create and conduct presentations and written rationales for internal critiques and client-facing reviews
- Conduct research, including trends and competitor analysis
- Bachelor’s degree (or its equivalent) in Graphic Design, Digital Media, or a closely related field
- 3+ years of visual/graphic design experience, preferably some in an agency environment.
- Strong conceptual thinking. We want people who can start a project off from a powerful position and come up with surprising, innovative concepts to move forward with.
- Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Google Slides, PPT, and Keynote, should be core elements of your toolbox.
- Must be proficient in building decks and templates using Figma, Google Slides, PPT, Keynote
- Experience using components in Figma
- Basic understanding of After Effects, Blender, C4D
- Experience creating light iconography and illustrations
- Teamwork skills—the ability to work with Art Directors and Creative Directors as well as the confidence and skill to communicate your ideas.
- Experience designing new, innovative layouts and designs that scale and flex across different platforms, including web, mobile, presentations, etc.
- A user-centric design approach, as evidenced by considerations for accessibility, technology platforms, and contextual storytelling.
- A passion for all aspects of design, including conceptual thinking, typography, motion, copy, and imagery.
- Experience building products, developing component-based design systems, and adapting brand guidelines to create scalable systems.
- A great attitude and strong organizational skills
- Experience working with crypto, NFTs, blockchain technology and Web3
- Experience designing brand identities, interactive websites, campaigns
- Experience with project management
- Additional spoken and written languages
Otherlife Perks ⚡️
- Competitive salary, based on experience, market data and location
- Share options
- Unlimited holidays
- Health & dental benefits
- Company events
- Access to special events
- Office lunches
- Swag / merch