MoonPay is a global team imagining and building the products and culture of tomorrow.
We’re driven by our deep belief that blockchain technology will become the status quo, so we commit all our talent to creating the best web3 experiences for everyone, everywhere.
We rely on our open and inclusive culture to foster speed, innovation and responsibility. Our diverse team is an ongoing inspiration for easy, effective and accessible products.
Join our mission to onboard the world into web3 and empower millions to own, create and share value freely.
What you’ll do 👀
- Lead and oversee the monthly close for revenue, exchange costs, and crypto inventory.
- Review journal entries, account reconciliations and financial statement analytics for revenue and cost of goods sold.
- Drive continuous improvement and reduce cycle time in the revenue monthly close process through the increased utilization of technology and tools, development of standard operating procedures and other efficiency measures.
- Monitor and maintain the company’s revenue accounting policies and procedures and partner with finance stakeholders to operationalize them
- Develop and maintain a system of internal controls and processes over all different revenue processes.
- Manage relationships with external auditors and provide support during audits.
You should apply if ✅
- 10+ years of experience including both public (Big four preferred) and private (Pre-IPO preferred)
- CPA preferred.
- Prior experience leading and managing the revenue accounting close process.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of GAAP accounting policy.
- Ownership of revenue accounting and experience with automation of operational processes.
- Exceptional organizational skills, timeline management skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a dynamic work environment across multiple geographies
- Requires strong leadership skills to guide teams and facilitate collaboration
- Ability to engage peers from across the organization and direct/indirect reports
- Ability to multi-task in and adapt to an extremely high growth environment
Research has shown that women are less likely than men to apply for this role if they do not have solid experience in 100% of these areas. Please know that this list is indicative and that we would still love to hear from you even if you feel you only are a 75% match. Skills can be learnt, diversity cannot.
We promote a diverse and inclusive culture at MoonPay.
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer visas of any kind at this time!
Our interview process takes place on Zoom and tends to consist of the following stages:
- Recruiter Call (30 minutes)
- Interview with Hiring Manager (30 minutes)
- Final Interviews with Leadership (90 minutes)
Please let us know if you require any accommodations for the interview process, and we’ll do our best to provide assistance.