At Chainlink, we put our users first, focusing on consistently bringing innovative, world-changing products to market to serve millions of people every day.
We're designing tools and services that enable our users to build, run, scale, and integrate decentralized apps (dApps) in a trust-minimized world. That's where you come in: we're looking for a Web Designer for the small but mighty Web Presence team.
The Web Presence team designs and builds the first impression of Chainlink. We obsess over every pixel because we intuitively understand our role in building trust with our customers.
- Become a key contributor in the design and implementation of Chainlink Web properties, like chain.link, Chainlink Docs, and more
- Become a trusted design stakeholder by owning the design and execution of developer-enablement digital interfaces
- Partner with colleagues across the organization, and actively contribute with ideas on the team’s goals and strategy
- Influence the way Chainlink brand story is expressed throughout all of Chainlink Labs’ web properties
- Execute and refine agile end-to-end workflows for new pages and updates
- Reinforce Chainlink’s brand awareness by following and contributing to our brand guidelines
- Be a collaborative and trusted Design partner within Chainlink Labs
- A passion for web storytelling, and at least 5+ years of proven experience in Web design
- Provable experience architecting and designing complex documentation pages
- Successful experience leading projects through each stage of the Design Thinking process
- Ability to translate high-level requirements into modern, intuitive, and intentionally architected web experiences
- An eye for clean and functional web design, with strong user interface design skills
- Strong fundamental knowledge of formal design principles including color, typography, and layout
- Clean and clear aesthetics optimized around modern design standards for developer tools and technology products
- Ability to take technical/complex concepts and explain them artfully and simply using design as a resource
- Proficiency in Figma, advanced knowledge of Webflow
- Experience taking initiative, working independently and actively to resolve issues, and taking ownership of projects
- Experience working in a fast-paced, always-changing environment
- Experience working on a remote, cross-functional design team
- Blockchain interest or experience (bonus if you are already familiar with Chainlink)
- Experience using documentation tools (empathy with the target audiences)
- Experience creating or heavily informing Design style guides, and systems
- Experience in Adobe Suite, especially Adobe Illustrator, and Photoshop
At Chainlink Labs, we’re committed to the key operating principles of ownership, focus, and open dialogue. We practice complete ownership, where everyone goes the extra mile to own outcomes into success. We understand that unflinching focus is a superpower and is how we channel our activity into technological achievements for the benefit of our entire ecosystem. We embrace open dialogue and critical feedback to arrive at an accurate and truthful picture of reality that promotes both personal and organizational growth.
About Chainlink Labs
Chainlink is the industry standard oracle network for connecting smart contracts to the real world. With Chainlink, developers can build hybrid smart contracts that combine on-chain code with an extensive collection of secure off-chain services powered by Decentralized Oracle Networks. Managed by a global, decentralized community of hundreds of thousands of people, Chainlink is introducing a fairer model for contracts. Its network currently secures billions of dollars in value for smart contracts across the decentralized finance (DeFi), insurance, and gaming ecosystems, among others. The full vision of the Chainlink Network can be found in the Chainlink 2.0 whitepaper
. Chainlink is trusted by hundreds of organizations—from global enterprises to projects at the forefront of the blockchain economy—to deliver definitive truth via secure, reliable data.
This role is location agnostic anywhere in the world, but we ask that you overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
We are a fully distributed team and have the tools and benefits to support you in your remote work environment.
Chainlink Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.